Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

LASPOTECH APPLICATIONS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASPOTECH APPLICATIONS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW (1998 Views)

See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 / Laspotech Goes On Strike.... NASU STRIKE. / Laspotech 2016/2017 Hnd Full-time Admission Forms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASPOTECH APPLICATIONS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW by easycafe(m): 10:47am On Jul 18, 2016
AT Q90CAFE, www.Q90.com.ng WE HAVE NOTICED THE FOLLOWING ARE THE MOST FREQUENT QUESTIONS ASKED BY LASPOTECH APPLICANTS

****WHAT DO I NEED TO REGISTER FOR HND FORM?

============================
To register for LASPOTECH HND Full-time OR Part-Time form, you need the following...
1. O'Level Result
2. One Passport Photograph
3. ND Result (If available)

****MY ND RESULT IS NOT READY, CAN I APPLY FOR HND?
==============================
Yes, you can!
Provided you have completed ND programme and you know your Grade (Either Upper, Lower Credit or Distinction)

****WHEN IS LASPOTECH HND FULL-TIME FORM CLOSING:

================================
As posted on LASPOTECH website, The HND Full-time form is closing on 22ND of July 2016. Please Note that its only HND form that will close on 22 JULY. ALL PART-TIME FORMS ARE STILL ON.

****COMMON YEARLY MISTAKES:
In The Past, We Have Witness People Making Mistakes Like.
1. Failure to Submit the Form Online After Filling.
2. Jamb Registration Number Error.
3. Name Error.
4. Payment Error.
Just To Mention a Few.

****WHAT DO I DO TO AVOID MISTAKES:
===============================
In order to avoid mistakes, you need professionals to fill your registration form, Make the payment, the submission and print out.

AT Q90CAFE LTD, WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER 7YEARS. (WITH AT LEAST ONE THOUSAND TWO HOUNDED (1,500) CANDIDATES YEARLY)
WHEN IT COMES TO REGISTRATIONS, WE GUARANTEE THE BEST.

Q90CONNECT: (Call or Whatzapp)
+2348084922124

****I DID NOT FINISH ND FROM LASPOTECH, CAN I APPLY FOR HND?
Yes, you can!
The form is available for Diplomate and Non Diplomate.
Diplomate are candidates that finish their ND in LASPOTECH and Non Diplomate are candidates who do not finish from LASPOTECH.

***IS HND PART-TIME FORM NOW ON?
===========================
Yes!
ND and HND Part-time (Weekend) form for Lagos State Polytechnic is currently on and you can apply at Q90CAFEYCAFE LTD (Opposite LASPOTECH, Ikorodu)

***DO Q90CAFE (OPPOSITE LASPOTECH) OPEN ON SATURDAY?
Yes!
Our office is opened from Monday to Saturday, 7:30Am to 7:30PM

+2348084922124

WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR ND PART-TIME?
======================================
The necessary requirements for ND part-time is
1. O'level result
2. Passport Photograph

WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR HND PART-TIME?
The requirement for HND Part-time is the same as HND full-time requirements above.

Q90CAFE OFFICE:
===========
Suite 22/23, Ozi-Oyibo Complex, LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus (Main Campus), Ikorodu, Lagos.

+2348084922124

Re: LASPOTECH APPLICATIONS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW by easycafe(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2016
AT Q90CAFE, www.Q90.com.ng WE HAVE NOTICED THE FOLLOWING ARE THE MOST FREQUENT QUESTIONS ASKED BY LASPOTECH APPLICANTS

****WHAT DO I NEED TO REGISTER FOR HND FORM?

============================
To register for LASPOTECH HND Full-time OR Part-Time form, you need the following...
1. O'Level Result
2. One Passport Photograph
3. ND Result (If available)

****MY ND RESULT IS NOT READY, CAN I APPLY FOR HND?
==============================
Yes, you can!
Provided you have completed ND programme and you know your Grade (Either Upper, Lower Credit or Distinction)

****WHEN IS LASPOTECH HND FULL-TIME FORM CLOSING:

As posted on LASPOTECH website, The HND Full-time form is closing on 22ND of July 2016. Please Note that its only HND form that will close on 22 JULY. ALL PART-TIME FORMS ARE STILL ON.

****COMMON YEARLY MISTAKES:
In The Past, We Have Witness People Making Mistakes Like.
1. Failure to Submit the Form Online After Filling.
2. Jamb Registration Number Error.
3. Name Error.
4. Payment Error.
Just To Mention a Few.

****WHAT DO I DO TO AVOID MISTAKES:
In order to avoid mistakes, you need professionals to fill your registration form, Make the payment, the submission and print out.

AT Q90CAFE LTD, WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER 7YEARS. (WITH AT LEAST ONE THOUSAND TWO HOUNDED (1,500) CANDIDATES YEARLY)
WHEN IT COMES TO REGISTRATIONS, WE GUARANTEE THE BEST.

+2348084922124

****I DID NOT FINISH ND FROM LASPOTECH, CAN I APPLY FOR HND?
Yes, you can!
The form is available for Diplomate and Non Diplomate.
Diplomate are candidates that finish their ND in LASPOTECH and Non Diplomate are candidates who do not finish from LASPOTECH.

***IS HND PART-TIME FORM NOW ON?
===========================
Yes!
ND and HND Part-time (Weekend) form for Lagos State Polytechnic is currently on and you can apply at Q90CAFEYCAFE LTD (Opposite LASPOTECH, Ikorodu)

***DO Q90CAFE (OPPOSITE LASPOTECH) OPEN ON SATURDAY?
Yes!
Our office is opened from Monday to Saturday, 7:30Am to 7:30PM

+2348084922124

WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR ND PART-TIME?
The necessary requirements for ND part-time is
1. O'level result
2. Passport Photograph

WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR HND PART-TIME?
The requirement for HND Part-time is the same as HND full-time requirements above.

Q90CAFE OFFICE:
===========
Suite 22/23, Ozi-Oyibo Complex, LASPOTECH Ikorodu Campus (Main Campus), Ikorodu, Lagos.

+2348084922124
Re: LASPOTECH APPLICATIONS: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW by jude2011: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2016
How much is the school fees for nd part time, how much is the form and the closing date . How easy is getting admission to study accountancy or bus admin. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Tops Chart Again - Pics / Has Anyone Here Won The MEXT Japanese Scholarship, Please Share Experience. / Waec GCE Certificate Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.