Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Latest Crime In Ikorodu By The Niger Delta Avengers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Latest Crime In Ikorodu By The Niger Delta Avengers (910 Views)

Murder Gang "Badoo" Nabbed In Ikorodu By Mob (photos) / IF IT IS NOT A CRIME IN YOUR AREA "Drilling Water Borehole" CONTACT US / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Crime In Ikorodu By The Niger Delta Avengers by EllaNkay: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2016
The Niger Delta Avengers attacked again last night in the Ishawo area of Ikorodu. Two children were kidnapped, while they shot sporadically for more than 30mins. The Police were contacted while this was going on, but as usual they did not arrive until 4 hours after the NDA had left. This is really sad and embarassing. Our security officers(police) will not cease to disappoint us, as they have displayed their incompetence one million and one times. Governor Ambode please take note and do something, because Ikorodu is becoming scarier by the day ooooo!!!!. This for all those who live in Ikorodu, you need to triple your security consciousness now more than ever. You can get more news like this on Palmchat.

Re: Latest Crime In Ikorodu By The Niger Delta Avengers by devilmaycry: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2016
These niggas should be fighting boko haram...buh nah they stupidly fooling around #nonsix
Re: Latest Crime In Ikorodu By The Niger Delta Avengers by ventoh: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2016
my lord
Re: Latest Crime In Ikorodu By The Niger Delta Avengers by Nne5: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Eyah!

1 Like

Re: Latest Crime In Ikorodu By The Niger Delta Avengers by meekyrozzay: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
THIS IS SO BAD
Re: Latest Crime In Ikorodu By The Niger Delta Avengers by EllaNkay: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bad is an understatement jor.
Re: Latest Crime In Ikorodu By The Niger Delta Avengers by Cornerstone99: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
God will save us...
Re: Latest Crime In Ikorodu By The Niger Delta Avengers by EMMYLBANKS(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
devilmaycry:
These niggas should be fighting boko haram...buh nah they stupidly fooling around #nonsix
the last time i check those guys are not nigeria military so why will they help your country to fight a known terrorist group
Re: Latest Crime In Ikorodu By The Niger Delta Avengers by EllaNkay: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Amen o!!!!!
Re: Latest Crime In Ikorodu By The Niger Delta Avengers by LOC1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
I want to correct the impression that the miscreants perpetuating this act are not affiliated to the nda talk more of calling them the NDA. the guys behind the unrest in, Isawo, igbolomu, yawah, and environs are vandals who have gone out of business as a result of the actions of the nda which forced nnpc to stop pumping fuel through the pipelines and in a quest to get/make money. They took to robbing, kidnapping and maiming of innocent and unsuspecting civilians.

One thing to note is that these guy's cut across various ethnic groups but are dominated by the ijaws.

Meanwhile, Im not here to discredit your claim but to clarify some things. I stay in Isawo, in fact my area was attacked last night.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Two Notorious Elephant Poachers Arrested In Yankari Game Reserve / My House Was Burgled / Crazy! See Photo Of Man Who Kidnapped His Sister And Demanded 10M For Release!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.