Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Secret On How To Make 600$-800$ Monthly With Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Secret On How To Make 600$-800$ Monthly With Adsense (657 Views)

I Have 600$ Worth Of Bitcoin For Sale... Cheap Rate / Get (600$) In Bitcoin. / Secret On How To Make 600$-800$ Monthly With Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret On How To Make 600$-800$ Monthly With Adsense by Alimayorru: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2016
For a while now I have been thinking on a way to help myself and people around me especially youths. I started this journey months ago, met a lot of people with ideas and all. In my research I found almost 70% of people in india do blogging and make a lot of money with little or no stress. I really don’t want to waste your time with so many write up I want to make this brief the best way I can. This is a proposed strategy I will want all the experience tech gurus, bloggers, web masters and so on who know much about google algorithm to actively contribute to this post as this can save a lot of youths in this country.
THE REQUIREMENTS
1. A laptop
2. Stable connection
3. A blog site
4. U.S or U.K approved adsense account
5. A strong dedicated U.S or U.K IP. (100% anonymous)
6. Your time and sense.
THE STRATEGY
For this strategy to work we will need about 300 members who will have all these requirements above, having met the requirements 1-3, the fourth requirement which is U.S or U.K approved adsense account is the most difficult, but can be made easy as we can purchase already verified and approved adsense account for about 20k, if you know where to get it lesser you can signify.

If you don't have cash you can use yotube adsense wich you can approve immediately but note YouTube adsense earnings are lower than blog adsense.

You can watch the trick on how to approve YouTube adsense immediately @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfz6je-qmac?list=PL3QjtwPxoiiT6K4NPwbrvzFGRkT5QQOuN

After all the 300 members met all these requirements the we can all engage in what is known as EXCHANGE CLICK. This exchange click is very dangerous as our adsense account can be banned if not done properly I strongly believe with this strategy nothing will happen to our accounts and we smile to the bank every month. From my research so far I found out some reasons why google ban some accounts
1. When your CTR ( click through rate) is very high as this can be calculated as number of clicks divided by impressions multiply by 100. In turn your impression is the number of page views multiply by the total number of ads on a page. Lets say you have 2 ads on each page and you have 20 page views your impressions will be 40. So for this strategy our CTR must not be more than 5% daily as you must check this before 12 a.m every day.
2. When you keep having clicks from the same I.P as this can lead to invalid clicks and this will get you ban.
From my research that’s the only two reason I strongly know of you can add yours if you have more.
So the strategy proper, you know we need about 300 members for this. 300 members 300 different I.Ps.
So among the members we engage in exchange clicks (ex) within ourselves every day. Each member of the team will exchange (ex) with 10 members of the team every day.Then you write down the details of the people you ex with today as you must not make the mistake tomorrow. So the next you ex with another set of 10 people among the members, the we continue in that manner till we complete the 300 members as this will take about 30 days fro completion. So we ex within ourselves in a ration 30/2 every day which is 30 page views and 2 ad clicks. So if you do this with 10 members every day and they also do for you, 30 page views from 10 members will give you 300 page views which will in turn give you about 600 impressions and 2 ads click by 10 members will give you 20 ad clicks per day, so our CTR will be 20 divided by 600 multiply by 100 which is 3.33% that’s still safe for us. Then our clicks too we have 20 clicks from different I.Ps every day which is also safe. With 20 ad clicks with our strong U.S or AUS dedicated I.P will earn us 15$ - 20$ every day in a month we have 600$, cool right? We withdraw our money through payoneer account and we smile to the bank every month. For safety every member of the team will always change his or her I.P every month so new month new I.P and we do the cycle all over again for another 30days. A very good I.P can be around 11-20 usd if you know of a very good one that will make us 100 percent anonymous you can recommend too, even for further safety we can even change our device(laptop) every month too.
I really don’t know if I make any reasonable point with this post because I have being having sleepless thinking of a way to reduce poverty and level of unemployment in this country, ignorance is really a disease.
However, I am only 70 percent sure of this strategy but I want the contribution of experience gurus, blogger, web masters, hackers and so on to make this strategy 100 percent secure and help a lot of people as we can. And I apologize for my grammar as I am a biochemist not a grammarian

If you wanna join the group so we can be making a healthy income,
Contact me on whatsapp: 09034407587

Re: Secret On How To Make 600$-800$ Monthly With Adsense by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
if you see the way adsense hammer is waving over your head eh

1 Like

Re: Secret On How To Make 600$-800$ Monthly With Adsense by Interesting15: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
radiokilla:
if you see the way adsense hammer is waving over your head eh
My brother. I guess he's still a novice.

Op, this is my advice to you. Since you already know that USA and UK traffic brings more cpc, why not study how you can get them to your blog. You don't even need to rely fully on seo, social media can help you get them to your blog.

Google are smarter than what you are planning.
Re: Secret On How To Make 600$-800$ Monthly With Adsense by peteregwu(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Interesting15:

My brother. I guess he's still a novice.

Op, this is my advice to you. Since you already know that USA and UK traffic brings more cpc, why not study how you can get them to your blog. You don't even need to rely fully on seo, social media can help you get them to your blog.

Google are smarter than what you are planning.

May be what he is thinking is that Nigerian government owns Google. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Load Your Payoneer Card, Click Here! / How To Route Pages To The Index Page And Using Htaccess / Web Design Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.