Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Does One's Attire Give An Indication Of The Individual's Wealth?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does One's Attire Give An Indication Of The Individual's Wealth?? (916 Views)

Miss Nigeria Ezinne Akudo Dazzles In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Naija Santa On Beads And Aso Oke Attire (pics) / Miss University Nigeria Contestants - Traditional Attire (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Does One's Attire Give An Indication Of The Individual's Wealth?? by Nonnyl(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
Air ur views nairalanders.
Re: Does One's Attire Give An Indication Of The Individual's Wealth?? by iice(f): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2009
No.
Some people dress simply. Some people dress according to where they are going. If you know you're gonna be held up somewhere, dress with the minimums.
Re: Does One's Attire Give An Indication Of The Individual's Wealth?? by Sissy3(f): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
no. some poor people also dress up really nicely, while the wealthy sometimes dont always wear the best attires. so i wouldnt necessarily its an indication
Re: Does One's Attire Give An Indication Of The Individual's Wealth?? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2009
I think there are ways to appear simple and expensive at the same time.

So yes, I think is an indication of your socila status.

I mean why would I buy GL when I can afford pure gold, and why would I buy China wears if I can afford UK?

Style is something unique and it comes in different qualities. Peopleobviously go for the qualities they can afford!!

(1)

Help! My Hair Isn't As Good As It Were Before / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (billionaire Fashion Edition) / Service And Repair Your Industrial And Domestic Sewing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.