Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Wife Of Kidnapped Oba Of Iba Dead!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Kidnapped Oba Of Iba Dead!!! (1301 Views)

Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband / Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) / Parents Of Kidnapped Babington Junior Seminary Paid N5.6m As Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Kidnapped Oba Of Iba Dead!!! by pweetylivia(f): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2016
News reaching us now is that the wife of the kidnapped Oba who was shot is now dead. She was in coma since Saturday night and later gave up the ghost this morning. The Oba was kidnapped on Saturday night and whisked away through Obadore water. No contact however has been made by the kidnappers up till now. May God help us all.

Well, she didn't die. It was actually a rumour. People and rumour sha grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Oba Of Iba Dead!!! by devilmaycry: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2016
No source ?
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Oba Of Iba Dead!!! by madridguy(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2016
RIP
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Oba Of Iba Dead!!! by konklud22(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2016
pictures or adonblivit!! undecidedpictures or adonblivit!!.
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Oba Of Iba Dead!!! by pweetylivia(f): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2016
Well, former report haven't been made yet. But that's the latest news.
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Oba Of Iba Dead!!! by SirVjay(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
pweetylivia:
News reaching us now is that the wife of the kidnapped Oba who was shot is now dead. She was in coma since Saturday night and later gave up the ghost this morning. The Oba was kidnapped on Saturday night and whisked away through Obadore water. No contact however has been made by the kidnappers up till now. May God help us all.

this millitants want 2 turn iba in2 a war zone....I guess I beta run bk 2 skol b4 it starts getin worst...Op wah do u tink?
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Oba Of Iba Dead!!! by pweetylivia(f): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
SirVjay:
this millitants want 2 turn iba in2 a war zone....I guess I beta run bk 2 skol b4 it starts getin worst...Op wah do u tink?
lolz. Yourz is better. At least you can go back to school

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC Video:many Feared Dead As Police Pursue Commercial Bus At Iyano Oworo / Help! My House Is Getting Robbed For The Second Time / Female Teacher Charged Over ‘sexual Affair’ With 10-year-old Pupil. Photos -042r

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.