Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Riddles! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Riddles! (1759 Views)

(RIDDLES) Can You Solve These 11 Famous Murder Riddles? / Riddles Time / Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddles! by conserved(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
Wats gud fellow nairalanders?I av lots of riddles n since ASUU is al out 2 frustrate "us" i made up my mind 2 ginger our brains.I wud b posting different riddles n i wud implore u al 2 please b actively involved,rack ur brains n provide d solutions!Here is one-am sumtin av bin in existence b4 god,d poor av me,d rich want me n if u eat me u die.wat am i?
Re: Riddles! by RUBRICS(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
conserved:

Wats gud fellow nairalanders?I av lots of riddles n since ASUU is al out 2 frustrate "us" i made up my mind 2 ginger our brains.I wud b posting different riddles n i wud implore u al 2 please b actively involved,rack your brains n provide d solutions!Here is one-am sumtin av bin in existence b4 god,d poor av me,d rich want me n if u eat me u die.wat am i?

Didn't get dt, u meant God or god?
Re: Riddles! by jonath0012(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2009
The answer to the riddles is "nothing".
Re: Riddles! by kabola2009(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2009
God
Re: Riddles! by RUBRICS(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
conserved:

Wats gud fellow nairalanders?I av lots of riddles n since ASUU is al out 2 frustrate "us" i made up my mind 2 ginger our brains.I wud b posting different riddles n i wud implore u al 2 please b actively involved,rack your brains n provide d solutions!Here is one-am sumtin av bin in existence b4 god,d poor av me,d rich want me n if u eat me u die.wat am i?

Nothing existed before God, therefore the answer to the riddle is NOTHING
Re: Riddles! by conserved(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2009
Thanks al 4 been invovled d answer is "nothing",bt don't let us stop here if u av any riddle u can post it in d thread.here is anoda one.-d people who make me don't use me,d people who buy me don't use me,d people who use me don't know it,wat am i?
Re: Riddles! by odinakachi(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2009
Find a solution to this one- You are surpose to cross a bridge with GOAT, YAM, and LION, the policy is that you must cross these items one-after-the-other and you must not tie any of these items and make sure that Goat does not eat the yam and Lion does not eat the goat. so how would you do it?
Re: Riddles! by Scofield007(m): 1:47am On Sep 16, 2009
At odi, first you take goat across, leave it at the other end, come back for the vegetable, and after you've dropped it at the other end, you leave it there but take the goat along wit you back to your startin point. Leave it there and go across wit the lion and leave it at the other end wit the veg. Go back for your goat and you're done.
Re: Riddles! by Scofield007(m): 1:55am On Sep 16, 2009
Okay pips try this.
To make it straight, she pulled it. To make it stand, she rubbed it. To make it stiff, she licked it and to let it in, she pushed it. What was she doing?
Re: Riddles! by RUBRICS(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2009
Scofield007:

Okay pips try this.
To make it straight, she pulled it. To make it stand, she rubbed it. To make it stiff, she licked it and to let it in, she pushed it. What was she doing?

your mind is DIRTY angry
Re: Riddles! by RUBRICS(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2009
Scofield007:

At odi, first you take goat across, leave it at the other end, come back for the vegetable, and after you've dropped it at the other end, you leave it there but take the goat along wit you back to your startin point. Leave it there and go across wit the lion and leave it at the other end wit the veg. Go back for your goat and you're done.

CORRECT!!!
Re: Riddles! by Madea19(f): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2009
Coffin!!
Re: Riddles! by Madea19(f): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2009
Coffin!!
Re: Riddles! by Scofield007(m): 6:46am On Sep 17, 2009
@ rubrics, yours is dirtier, but that doesn't answer my question. Try harder.
@ madea, coughing or coffin?
Re: Riddles! by adebayo201: 7:42am On Sep 17, 2009
envelope. cool
Re: Riddles! by Tophin(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2009
Insert Quote
Thanks al 4 been invovled d answer is "nothing",bt don't let us stop here if u av any riddle u can post it in d thread.here is anoda one.-d people who make me don't use me,d people who buy me don't use me,d people who use me don't know it,wat am i?

answer is coffin
Re: Riddles! by RUBRICS(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2009
Eh yeah!!!
Re: Riddles! by adebayo201: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2009
Yes!!! grin
Re: Riddles! by conserved(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2009
@scofield n rubrics,u guys shud 4get about whose mind is dirtier n just provide a solution 2 d riddle.Am dying 2 know wat it maybe!
Re: Riddles! by Tophin(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2009
I am like a snake any time am moving usually i smoke cigrette.what am i
undecided
Re: Riddles! by RUBRICS(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2009
conserved:

@scofield n rubrics,u guys shud 4get about whose mind is dirtier n just provide a solution 2 d riddle.Am dying 2 know wat it maybe!

You'd better post a pleasant riddle and forget about dt your yeye post u called riddle!
Re: Riddles! by adebayo201: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2009
Abeg dis it riddles thread.

4 dat 1, i kno kno 'am. cheesy
Re: Riddles! by donimali: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2009
@scofield007, she's trying to 'thread a needle', Ps: The joke is not a dirty joke unless you've got a dirty mind kiss
Re: Riddles! by donimali: 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2009
@Tophin, you are a TRAIN.
Re: Riddles! by Dclique(m): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2009
I like this,

But i looks like a thread thats supposed to be in 'Forum games' not here.
Re: Riddles! by slimes(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2009
I'm something that becomes wet when i make u dry.
Re: Riddles! by Dclique(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2009
*Thread Moved To Forum Games*
Re: Riddles! by RUBRICS(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2009
Dclique:

*Thread Moved To Forum Games*

Huun, ! u've done dt again Dclique, anyway thanks
Re: Riddles! by RUBRICS(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2009
slimes:

I'm something that becomes wet when i make u dry.

Umbrella

That's too direct!
Re: Riddles! by drharry: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
It belongs to me but people use it more than i do. What is it
Re: Riddles! by Scofield007(m): 3:02am On Sep 19, 2009
Sorry pips, been kinda very busy so i couldn't post a reply but i guess donimali already did- she was only trying to thread a needle. See how dirty your minds are?
Re: Riddles! by Scofield007(m): 3:06am On Sep 19, 2009
@ rubrics, i dont think thats the correct answer to the dry and wet riddle. The correct answer should be towel.
@ drharry, the answer is your name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell The Truth! / Brain bust / Crack Your Brain!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.