Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Cost To Build A Konga-like Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cost To Build A Konga-like Site (2698 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? / How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? / Hello Webmasters Whats The Best Platform To Build A Hospital Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost To Build A Konga-like Site by Ayokunle07(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2016
I'm sorry if this topic has appeared on nairaland prior to now but I'd like to know how much it will cost in total to set up a massive multivendor ecommerce website like Konga or Jumia

I'd also not mind a breakdown of the cost elements e.g. domain name registration, payment gateway, etc I'd like the site to be able to make payment from any part of the world with any card including paypal.

Thank you.
Re: Cost To Build A Konga-like Site by lasthero: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2016
Since you are planning a massive e-commerce store. You will need the following.

* unlimited band with hosting
* unlimited disk space
* SSL certificate (recommended)
* dedicated server / cloudfare premium
* domain name.
* payment gateway.

Cost of the above is less or equal to 50k.

For such website. Have in mind that you will be subjected to attacks from hackers and spams. Hence, you will need a web manager to manage it for you.

As for designing. It will cost between 50k to 100k depending on the developer.
So, budget like 100- 150k.

If you need my service as the developer, contact me on whatsapp. 08146085650
Re: Cost To Build A Konga-like Site by RandomVic(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
-Get your domain name - host your site - install WordPress - install WooCommerce plugin/theme -install all the necessary plugins. You're good to go
For a startup this is all you'd pretty much be needing.
Re: Cost To Build A Konga-like Site by 4ward(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ayokunle07:
I'm sorry if this topic has appeared on nairaland prior to now but I'd like to know how much it will cost in total to set up a massive multivendor ecommerce website like Konga or Jumia

I'd also not mind a breakdown of the cost elements e.g. domain name registration, payment gateway, etc I'd like the site to be able to make payment from any part of the world with any card including paypal.

Thank you.

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

Hackers Had 'full Functional Control' Of Nasa Computers / Facebook, Twitter Or Instagram Which Is Better? / Start Up Review: Socialreachng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.