Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs (1292 Views)

I Need A Front-end Developer For A New Project / Wed Designer/front-end Developer Needed In Lagos. / Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 18, 2016
We currently are looking for a brilliant front-end developer intern to work on creative projects at RastvorLabs.

Skills required:
1. Good knowledge of HTML/CSS.
2. Good knowledge of JavaScript.

Pluses:
1. Knowledge of css pre-processors like SASS/LESS is a plus.
2. Knowledge of JavaScript frameworks such as NodeJS, ReactJS, AngularJS and JQuery is a big plus.
3. Being located at or around Ota is a plus
[s]4. If your first-name is Daniel...another big plus grin[/s]

What we've got to offer:
1. A monthly salary for your contributions to the team, we mean business here.
2. You get to learn and work with new languages during your time with us.
3. Enough time to work on your open-source projects.
4. A family like experience.
5. And humorous friends like me.

If you're interested in this role follow this process:
1. Please send ONLY your Name, Age and Phone Number to contact@rastvorlabs.com, e.g:

Name: Daniel Omoniyi
Phone Number: 0809191919191

2. Wait for our response, we shouldn't take more than an hour to respond (Either by calling or mailing).

Please note that you'd be required to write a test on HTML, CSS and JavaScript and the pass mark is 75%.

**Please don't send your C.V, at Rastvorlabs we believe in skills, you don't even need a Computer Science degree to apply...after passing our test we can then take a look at your C.V smiley.
If you are available for today, you can visit our office.

Our address:
Blk 21, OGHSC
Ota, Ogun
Nigeria
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by hollyfat(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Job location? Remote or office?
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oya, lets go there!
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
hollyfat:
Job location? Remote or office?
Seconded.
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by sleepingdemon: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Seconded.
Thirldconded. cool
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
We prefer both, you're free to come to the office and you're free to work remotely.

But you must show up at the office at least thrice a week. We can discuss this after the exam tho.
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by bot101(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
DanielTheGeek:
We prefer both, you're free to come to the office and you're free to work remotely.

But you must show up at the office at least thrice a week. We can discuss this after the exam tho.

This is wickedness!! grin grin grin
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
bot101:

This is wickedness!! grin grin grin
3 times a week, means you've got 2 days off each week. Fair enough iite?
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by bot101(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
dhtml18:

3 times a week, means you've got 2 days off each week. Fair enough iite?

For one who is REMOTE.
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
bot101:

For one who is REMOTE.

Nope, you aren't remote...you're OFMOTE (Combination of Office and Remote)

So that means we prefer both
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Nope, you aren't remote...you're OFMOTE (Combination of Office and Remote)

So that means we prefer both
So you want to offmote us?
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
This position is still open, getting a lot of entries already... don't have our Person Of Interest yet tho

Get 'em rolling guys, this offer closes on Saturday.
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is not fair, you meant all those that have applied so far as droids?

1 Like

Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2016
dhtml18:
This is not fair, you meant all those that have applied so far as droids?

lol, I think I saw your application too...
Re: Front-end Developer Intern Needed At Rastvorlabs by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

lol, I think I saw your application too...
[s]O yeah, for the fact that I have not been called means that I have been disqualified as well now.[/s]
You must be kidding, this is for NOOBS/Droid Bots.

(1) (Reply)

Sap Certified Technology Associate Latest Exam Materials? Call 08063729999 / Swiftshop V2 Retail & Inventory Management - For Shops, Malls, Supermarkets Etc. / Interswitch Introduces Affordable Payment Gateway For SMEs (quickteller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.