Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

The Best Short Term Investments For Your Money - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / The Best Short Term Investments For Your Money (3600 Views)

Delefresh / Make Your Investments Today With Union Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Short Term Investments For Your Money by dozieprosper(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2016
I have 5000000 that I need to invest but I want to make more than the bank is offering. Where can get a high return on a short-term investment with limited risk?
This exact question was asked of me just the other day.best short term investments

You would be surprised how often I get asked something similar. It has definitely been more times than I can count!

We’re in an eventful time where the stock market is behaving like a schizophrenic and interest rates are at record lows – again. (I’ve refinanced my house twice!)

Low mortgage rates are great, but how do you actually make money fast in the short-term?

In such an unstable market, short term investing may be a safer alternative for investors. Short-term investing allows investors to invest their money, whether that be investing 5 0000 or investing 100000, with little or no risk, while knowing their money is not going to be tied up for long periods of time.

The typical short-term investment is expected to grow for several months, or a few years, and can be turned into cash or other short term investments when they reach maturity. (In the investing world, “long term” investments are really long term — often decades — which leaves room for short-term investments that can still last several years.)

Before I share the best short-term investments for your money, I first want to share where not to put your money: the stock market.
This can mean individual stocks, mutual funds, ETF’s – whatever. If you know you need the money back in the short-term, the stock market is the last place you need to be.

Even if you think the market is down or your eyeballing a stock that has recently spiked lower than usual – it’s not worth it.

Too much can happen in the short-term that can wipe out your principal with little time recover.
At Rosabon you get the best short term invest with high interst rate try us today
Re: The Best Short Term Investments For Your Money by aumah: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
libertysolicitors@mail.com
Re: The Best Short Term Investments For Your Money by SeunOdumusi(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2016
Do you want to start your own importation business in Nigeria with as low as N20,000 and build it to N250,000 monthly income?
If yes, simply whatsapp me on 08133023799 for more details!
Re: The Best Short Term Investments For Your Money by Eowriand389: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: The Best Short Term Investments For Your Money by Elijahjos: 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hey you can join assura fast trade... The company has been in existence for 3 years and counting and has investors inclusive of me, with investment in millions, they pay 60 precent intrest of initial capital every month (30days) 2 percent daily.
You can checkout through this link..

https://app.assuratrade.com/referral/elijahjos

1 Like

Re: The Best Short Term Investments For Your Money by Elijahjos: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hey you can join assura fast trade... The company has been in existence for 3 years and counting and has investors inclusive of me, with investment in millions, they pay 60 precent intrest of initial capital every month (30days) 2 percent daily.
You can checkout through this link..

https://app.assuratrade.com/referral/elijahjos
Call me for anything

1 Like

Re: The Best Short Term Investments For Your Money by AdemolaDavidAde: 5:55pm On May 23, 2020
Really Do you guys have an office for walk in enquiry

(1) (Reply)

Caterpillar Payloader 950f Hire Service Bussiness Proposal / How I Earn 3000 Online In A Day Through Atpay / Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.