Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Wizkid Goes All Illuminati In New Photo! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Goes All Illuminati In New Photo! (2144 Views)

UPDATED LIST - 2017 List Of All Illuminati Members In Nigeria / Jamil Balogun Celebrates His 2nd Birthday, Goes All Gucci In Birthday Photoshoot / All Illuminati Members In Nigeria (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Goes All Illuminati In New Photo! by LifeDrama: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
The stories and secrets behind wizkid success is still presumed to be from God, and no other source, Yes he is Talented and he delivers. Wizkid celebrated his birthday yesterday… trust me it was on a lowkey; no much awareness was done… Today i was about to post his jam with MayD and i reviewed his Instagram page and i found a pic which he posted on his birthday, displaying the so called OK sign.

Wizkid has been considered the best successful act from Nigeria, as he has been banging collaborations from Both Nigerian artists and Likewise artists from the United States. Recently, he already have hot Jam with Drake, Chris brown, Tyga, Wale, French Montana, Tinie tempah etc.. we’re still expecting loads of tracks from unexpected American artists like 2Chainz, Rihanna, JayZ! Could all these success be as a result of some hidden information and activities??

Some say the sign belongs to the devil, it’s the sign for iLLuminati, while some say it’s just a common swag. Never wanted to start this topic here… i only did when i read comments from this pictures on Instagram. Happy Birthday Wizkid and wish you a whole load of more successful years.

Enjoy this viBe!!!

Download May D Ft. Wizkid – Bamilo http://lifedrama.com.ng/music-may-d-ft-wizkid-bamilo-prod-philkeyz/

Re: Wizkid Goes All Illuminati In New Photo! by gsley: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op make him goes grin

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Responds To Allegations / Nigerian Paramount Ruler Of Africa Poses With Four Bare-Breast Girls / Nollywood Actor/film Maker Acquires A Mansion In Beverly Hills Usa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.