Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira (1726 Views)

Good Business One can Invest In Abuja / How I Made 1.1million Naira Within Two Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by uckennety(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pls advice
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by vicstar(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
invest in me maahn cool ama huge asset ready to be discovered grin
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by chiefolododo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
I will advice you only if we can do partnership. I will supply the idea, you will supply the money. Chikena
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by Ravenna: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Betshop.
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by saxwizard(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
come partner with me now...very simple and easy
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by Brozo1: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Do you have interest in Agriculture? If yes maybe fishery or poultry business.
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by megaik: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
uckennety:
Pls advice
Partner with us in palm oil production. We will start production in october
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by uckennety(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
megaik:

Partner with us in palm oil production. We will start production in october

Can I v ur contacts pls so we can tlk furtHer
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by megaik: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
uckennety:

Can I v ur contacts pls so we can tlk furtHer
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by aramarketeer: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hi sir, don't think you might have to be a betting/gambling person to see the value I've found in this industry, just give me a call and hear me out first.

The sport betting business has a long history globally, it took akin alabi, Nairabet founder, guessing a match's outcome for a friend to see the huge business in it.
As at january figured out a trade pattern for the shops/licensed agent that can make it much more earnings (like, over 500% the average earnings-tendencies of a betting shop). And, I'm not exargerrating.

My discovery wouldnt yeild big time just because it's fresh in the betting-shop section of the betting industry, but because it's already an essential part of the whole operation that somebody is finally giving the synergy.

Please give me the benefit of a one on one conversation, at least via a call - 08105921397
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by uckennety(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
EKPETI:
Hi, I am currently doing a biz that pays me 30% of my investment monthly. If u are interested reach me on 08064092991. God bless u.

Mmm abi?
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by ogawisdom(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Put it in mmm and pray it doesn't collapse within 30day n u r sure of getting over 300k monthly.

Disclaimer mmm is paying nw but it remains a Ponzi scheme angry stay away if u r nt a risk taker
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by Neroiam(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Bros ..come to Ph ..I'll show ya what to do
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by aramarketeer: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
See, a bet shop operating style is to be given a white-collar approach. What I still see with these other guys is the baba ijebu operation - putting aside the shops' sizes and designs.

Or you don't think nor see how that adds to the shop's earnings?
Think and look again.

Invest in my renaissance sir, 08105921397
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by RUTHINYAEGBE: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2016
Open a classic laundry and make it stand out or begin pure water manufacture. Both are very lucrative
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by paradoxy(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2016
uckennety:
Pls advice
android apps is a fresh and a new way of investing esp here in Nigeria. Many have not tapped into it cause of ignorance. You invest with as little as 300k in making and launching one and could be pulling nothing less than 5000k daily. I have a few app ideas you could invest in. I have business proposals and plans and also demos. If you are interested just say the word
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by uckennety(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2016
paradoxy:
android apps is a fresh and a new way of investing esp here in Nigeria. Many have not tapped into it cause of ignorance. You invest with as little as 300k in making and launching one and could be pulling nothing less than 5000k daily. I have a few app ideas you could invest in. I have business proposals and plans and also demos. If you are interested just say the word

Am interested pls enlighten me
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by uckennety(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Neroiam:
Bros ..come to Ph ..I'll show ya what to do

Am in ph contact me via mail
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by paradoxy(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2016
uckennety:

Am interested pls enlighten me
ok it's either you are interested in investing in the apps I have or you have ideas about one you would want to build. Just send me mail with what you want and we will go from there. Thanks boss
Re: Pls Advice Wat Business One Can Do With 1million Naira by uckennety(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2016
paradoxy:
ok it's either you are interested in investing in the apps I have or you have ideas about one you would want to build. Just send me mail with what you want and we will go from there. Thanks boss

Done

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Club / Got Funds To Invest? Get Huge Returns On Your Investment / Let Me Teach You How I Make Over $500-$700 Online Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.