Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Amount Required To Register A Private Ltd Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amount Required To Register A Private Ltd Company (658 Views)

Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia / 7 Strategies Required To Survive A Recession / Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amount Required To Register A Private Ltd Company by O1B2I3: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Someone asked me the amount required to incorporate a private liability company. The answer is simple. The current amount is 10k, because in law the share capital of a private company limited by shares is 10k. That is the minimum share capital. The 10k stated at the CAC website is correct. No longer 60k.
IF YOU NEED MORE ASSISTANCE LET ME KNOW.

THE LAW
Re: Amount Required To Register A Private Ltd Company by olamilekside2: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
O1B2I3:
Someone asked me the amount required to incorporate a private liability company. The answer is simple. The current amount is 10k, because in law the share capital of a private company limited by shares is 10k. That is the minimum share capital. The 10k stated at the CAC website is correct. No longer 60k.

THE LAW

whatsapp me 08067478662
thanks
Re: Amount Required To Register A Private Ltd Company by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 19, 2016
O1B2I3:

THE LAW

Is 10k only for name registration?

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan / Vanagon Transporter / Donald Trump's Business Center Spotted In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.