Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Is This A Scam? "Ministry Of Ethics And Value Compliance" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This A Scam? "Ministry Of Ethics And Value Compliance" (5365 Views)

Compliance Officer Job Vacancy At Sunrose Consulting Limited / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) / Is This A Scam ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Scam? "Ministry Of Ethics And Value Compliance" by systematica(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
Some of my friends went for job interview for the above ministry. What still baffles me is that there is no single website that listed the job or ascertains that the ministry is existing. Please, clarify me if you know anything about this ministry. This all i have found online! http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/125392-presidency-proposes-national-ethics-values-bill.html. this website says "coming soon".. http://ethicsandvalues.gov.ng/.
Re: Is This A Scam? "Ministry Of Ethics And Value Compliance" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Is no scam . My gf submitted her CV there,through her uncle friend that works there.
Re: Is This A Scam? "Ministry Of Ethics And Value Compliance" by systematica(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Heard today that the list of shortlisted candidates is out! Any idea on how to check?
Re: Is This A Scam? "Ministry Of Ethics And Value Compliance" by comrademuyi: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
So I heard also....we waiting for there next line of action...shortlisted names are out for north central...
Re: Is This A Scam? "Ministry Of Ethics And Value Compliance" by olamilekside2: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
where are the shottlisted people working now?
Re: Is This A Scam? "Ministry Of Ethics And Value Compliance" by staryboi(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2017
There is this recruitment process going on in Ibadan ( am not sure if this is nationwide), from NEVACO (National Ethics and Values Compliance Office) for the role of Compliance Officers.
I tried looking up for NEVACO website but to no avail and also I could see online was news about the office. And also I observed that the recruitment wasn't published in major newspaper in the country and online.

Applicants paid for applying and now about to pay again for seminars and training..

Anyone informed about this. Please reply asap
Re: Is This A Scam? "Ministry Of Ethics And Value Compliance" by walexydo: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2017
The bill to establish National agency for ethics and value has been passed by house of rep .it is on the way to d senate for concurrenc
Re: Is This A Scam? "Ministry Of Ethics And Value Compliance" by walexydo: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2017
The bill to establish National agency for ethics and value has been passed by house of rep .it is on the way to d senate for concurrence
Re: Is This A Scam? "Ministry Of Ethics And Value Compliance" by walexydo: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Senate has passed into law the bill to establish national agency for ethics and value

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know About SNL / Banking Graduate(2.1)(3.8). Urgent Plss!!!b!! / If Your Presently Not Working Please Come Here Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.