Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,340 members, 7,957,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Please Advice A Brother, Pleasssse! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Advice A Brother, Pleasssse! (541 Views)

See Hilarious Advice A Guy Gave To Ladies On Twitter / Hilarious! That Moment You Try To Advice A Nigerian Dad / Marriage Advice: A Jocular Approach By A Software Analyst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice A Brother, Pleasssse! by endtimeshit(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
She saw me where I was mixing cement yesterday and snubbed me, because she was with one pretty friend of hers. This morning she sent me 'Please send me airtime'. I'm currently headed to her house with my father's dane gun. Please advice. By the way, we're not dating, just friends..
Re: Please Advice A Brother, Pleasssse! by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
Just go there kill her and hand yourself over to the police....

I promise you she won't bother you again grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ajepako Brand / Breaking News. / Jess 4 Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.