Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

How I Sold My Car In 24 Hours On OLX – Wosu - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How I Sold My Car In 24 Hours On OLX – Wosu (559 Views)

With N3.6million, This Chinese Automaker Will Build You This 3-D Car In 3 Days / VIN Check: 1 Step You Must Never Skip Before You Buy A Car In Nigeria / First Driverless Car In Nigeria In Lagos Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Sold My Car In 24 Hours On OLX – Wosu by ICTTRENDS: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Due to a turbulent economy, people are more willing than ever to get rid of items they no longer need by selling them to earn extra income. To make selling more convenient, quicker and safer than ever , recently launched a premium product, D.I.F.M (Do it for Me) where OLX Champs who are sales experts manage the entire selling process on the site from posting the item to closing the deal. This service is address the needs of users who have no time to post and meet with potential buyers.

Akachi Wosu, a staff of FIRS Lagos recently sold his car on the platform using the OLX D.I.F.M (Do it for Me) service.

http://www.digitalclique.com.ng/i-sold-car-24-hours-olx-wosu/

(1) (Reply)

What To Check When Buying A Used Car / 10 Tips On How To Drive Safe To An Unknown Destination / Help On Radio Code Of Acura Mdx 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.