Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

If You Want To Buy Cheaper Bags of Rice for wholesale And Retail Sales - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Want To Buy Cheaper Bags of Rice for wholesale And Retail Sales (4603 Views)

Customs Breaks Rice Shops In Ogun, Seize 4,550 Bags Of Rice / Customs Removes Ban On Importation Of Rice / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want To Buy Cheaper Bags of Rice for wholesale And Retail Sales by LiteKing(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Have they abandon this thread or what?
Re: If You Want To Buy Cheaper Bags of Rice for wholesale And Retail Sales by Mikechinos(m): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Experienced:
Anyone interested in buying different brands of quality bags of Rice at a cheaper price for Wholesale and retail sale and presently capable of buying at least bags of rice worth 100,000Naira which will the buyer will pay when the rice is supplied to his or location(cash on delivery), should indicate his/her interest. Only serious business minded people much importantly living in Portharcourt should indicate his/her interest and i will get in touch with you.

PLS HERE IS MY EMAIL. MICHAELNONSO41@GMAIL.COM
Re: If You Want To Buy Cheaper Bags of Rice for wholesale And Retail Sales by alexmicheal500: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why stay at home been jobless when you can start the trade of everyday foods. We can do without our computers and phones but not foods. We are SUPER DELIVERY EXPRESS. We are distributors of food grains for over 5 years and have contacts of rice farms and mills as our core is delivering affordable ABAKALIKI RICE in 25kg and 50kg at affordable price. We also distribute Egba Garri and Ijebu-Garri. If you need fresh unpasteurized cow milk for production of cheese, yoghurt, ice cream e.t.c which costs 900 naira per litre. We are always always at your service as we are affiliated to a dairy farm in Ogun and Oyo State. If interested in these raw products, contact me on WHATSAPP @ 08150823710 OR CALL 07053717929.

Re: If You Want To Buy Cheaper Bags of Rice for wholesale And Retail Sales by 2ampsgege: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Am interested..my location is umuahia Kingsleyezikpe20@gmail.com or 08065959524

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Loans In Nigeria / Banks Sort Codes / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.