Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? (2708 Views)

I'm 14 And Pregnant. What Should I Do? / China Birth Rate Up After One-child Rule Change / If You Were To Have Only One Child, And Could Choose Its Sex... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by HaneefahRN(f): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
Super story and poor English too.
Finding it hard to believe someone can mumu like this abi na love
Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by mylife2019: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Super story and poor English too.
Finding it hard to believe someone can mumu like this abi na love

love is unconditional. sorry for the poor English
Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
mylife2019:

my name is tommy this is my story when I was in secondary school I never date or take any girl seriously never sleep with anyone just friends .
I got admitted to a college still a Virgin after my second year I met a girl in which I pretend not to like we became friends in the process after 2 years , our department went for a course in another state by that time one of my friends asked me to give him the girl ( her name is toyin) in which I accepted I introduce them together and they start dating I feel so unhappy at the time but I move on forget about it.

At the end of the programme she called me and tell that she have broke up with the guy because she doesn't want to have sex with the guy in which I was feeling like I just won a lottery immediately I told her I do like her and I want to date her in which after 8 months of me walking around begging caring she finally agree to me .

We started dating after 6 months we have sex it was great . I was happy because I want to marry her because it was both our first time . We hide our relationships among her friends and my friends back then but we continue dating after our graduation at the college . Both of us went back to our parent house by that time I haven't introduce her to my family and she hasn't done so either . After our graduation 6 months later I introduce this her to my parent and she did so .

my result came out, I had an extra year so I had to go back to college to finished my studies while she is living at home with her parent and she got a job . Our communication was ok because she visit me every weekend while I was in school.

I finished my extra year went back to my parent while she was working . One morning I called her that I want to come to her work place she agree with me so I went there to visit her . When I got there I notice that she likes a guy at her work place , I didn't say anything that day just thought it is work stuff. The second week I went there again I notice that too I finally asked her that , she should be careful about the guy, that the guy wants to date her she abused me that how did I know that am I God, I told her it is body language I can sense it . later on about 3 months she finally told me that she is going to date the guy that we can become friends in which I feel so sad and it was very painful . All my life I never date anyone or even cheat on her for the past 3 or 4 years I have dated her , I feel so sad thinking she played me all this while .

I move on with my life got admission to the university by that time I feel so bad I couldn't date anyone I finally turn to prostitute, go to club pick a girl sleep with the person you know how it goes. I couldn't love anyone . During this time I do called her beg her to come she refuse I can't move on but later on after 8 months she called me that we need to talk , when we meet she explained to me that she still love me that the guy isn't like me and she is pregnant for him in which she asked for my assistance to remove the pregnant in which I refuse at first but later on I told her it's her decision .

we start dating, she got admission too into the university so everything seems ok but to be I don't trust her completely after 4years I finally move out of the country , in which I start a new life , after me in another country for 4 months she said she wants us to get marry I said I wasn't ready but I feel like I should satisfied her so I did agree for introduction only . In which they do it without me been there. In another country where I stay I didn't sleep with anyone for duration of 8 months because I was trying to get myself together after what I have been through ... she called me 9 months been away that she slept with someone again but nothing serious just sex. I feel so sad but I told her I forgive right now my sleeping with bitches was turn on again I start continue doing it in oversea but it is one night stand not prostitute After 14 months been away I finally process our visa and she came to visit me I was happy I stopped the one night stand and feeling I should get close to my future. she told me that she has stopped all those behavior in which I doubt but I love her nothing I can do to change that . After 1 months she complain that why is it that I like clubbing too much I respond it is part of me now and there's nothing I can do to change that but I am trying. later on she said we should have a baby in which I object at first but later on agree because I know I am not getting younger we had a baby I was happy when she give birth to the baby she makes me the happiest man on earth .

Right now I met another foreign lady and I fall in love with her I never plan for it to happen but it just happen and she is pregnant for me too. Right now I feel I do make a mistake in which I haven't in all my life except for sleeping with prostitute and doing my night stand . toyin now sees her message and call her abuse her but the other lady that got pregnant for me didn't reply the messages just silent about it.

I need advise what to do please ?

should I tell toyin that someone else is pregnant for me and I want to marry both of them ?

I do love both of them

"""chisos...!!!!!

You have successfully, tactically and technically murdered e n g l i s. !!!!!

back to the topic

birds of same feathers flies together,

therefore, you have nothing to lose, both of you should enjoy the waywardness while it lasts

and you should also conduct DNA test on every kid she give birth to before you claim it's yours

.....order wise you'll be training kids she got from other men

1 Like

Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by mylife2019: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
carmag:

"""chisos...!!!!!

You have successfully, tactically and technically murdered e n g l i s. !!!!!

back to the topic

birds of same feathers flies together,

therefore, you have nothing to lose, both of you should enjoy the waywardness while it lasts

and you should also conduct DNA test on every kid she give birth to before you claim it's yours

.....order wise you'll be training kids she got from other men

sorry for the poor english . Thanks for the advise
Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Hmmmmn,in my opinion I think you only told the story of you and Toyin so that you wouldn't be blamed. It's your word against hers and this story is one sided but if your story is true, here is my opinion. For crying out loud, you had a choice and you chose something you felt you were comfortable with. She dumped you without prior notice for a guy she met in her working place and got pregnant for him and then she came back to you asking you to help her with an abortion(which IMO is very wrong), the innocent baby wasn't yours. I just hope you didn't "render your assistance " because you didn't specify if you did or not, so I wouldn't conclude. She told you about all her sexcapades and you had a choice to walk out of the relationship or stay and make it work but you chose the latter and I want to believe you weren't under any pressure and you weren't held at gun point to make a choice, so you told her you forgave her but you turned to having sex with prostitutes Is that your definition of forgiveness, I as a person, I hate cheating and I am not a fan of people who do, if you can't deal with something, you get out of it rather than putting up with something you can't deal with and living in pretence. She talked you into having a baby and you agreed, so you both decided to bring a child into your relationship, although I don't have kids but I feel having kids mutually isn't something you just think of overnight and then you carry it out, if two adults can sit down together and discuss about having a baby, you must be ready to be committed and responsible, so that means you should have stopped considering a date with someone else( corrections are welcomed if you feel I am wrong) and do everything within your best to make your union a success so that your baby can have a happy life with both parents. So now you have fallen in love with a Yankee babe and you have also put her in a family way too and now you want to marry both of them cheesy. In the same country or Toyin will be in Nigeria and the Yankee babe will be with you in the country ? Don't gamble with your life, a foreigner especially non Africans are not into polygamy and to my best knowledge I think it's an offence in some countries. You're the architect of your dilemma and not Toyin, you had a choice and you chose, so deal with it. I will not tell you to dump Toyin and I will not tell you to abandon your second baby mama, you just gotta be a man and be a responsible Father to your kids, a responsible husband to one of the ladies and a responsible baby daddy to the other lady cheesy. Choose wisely wink cheesy.
Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
cococandy:
Thanks mama. How are you and how is our smiling princess doing?
Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Thanks mama. How are you and how is our smiling princess doing?
we good. Thank you
Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by Kaira333: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
mylife2019:

no I pass through it . bad English doesn't means I am bad at studying thanks for your input .
OK dear, UWC
Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
mylife2019:

usa

If the American woman has been faithful to you, consider marrying her. The other woman has proved to be unfaithful, unloving, and deceitful. If you leave the American woman, be sure that she is going to tell everyone she knows that Nigerian men are frauds, crooks, and not to be trusted.
Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by mylife2019: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
FortuneTeller:

If the American woman has been faithful to you, consider marrying her. The other woman has proved to be unfaithful, unloving, and deceitful. If you leave the American woman, be sure that she is going to tell everyone she knows that Nigerian men are frauds, crooks, and not to be trusted.

ok thanks
Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by Rawhumper(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
[d guy na öde real goat

quote author=Prettiepearlz post=47680270]Hmmmmn,in my opinion I think you only told the story of you and Toyin so that you wouldn't be blamed. It's your word against hers and this story is one sided but if your story is true, here is my opinion. For crying out loud, you had a choice and you chose something you felt you were comfortable with. She dumped you without prior notice for a guy she met in her working place and got pregnant for him and then she came back to you asking you to help her with an abortion(which IMO is very wrong), the innocent baby wasn't yours. I just hope you didn't "render your assistance " because you didn't specify if you did or not, so I wouldn't conclude. She told you about all her sexcapades and you had a choice to walk out of the relationship or stay and make it work but you chose the latter and I want to believe you weren't under any pressure and you weren't held at gun point to make a choice, so you told her you forgave her but you turned to having sex with prostitutes Is that your definition of forgiveness, I as a person, I hate cheating and I am not a fan of people who do, if you can't deal with something, you get out of it rather than putting up with something you can't deal with and living in pretence. She talked you into having a baby and you agreed, so you both decided to bring a child into your relationship, although I don't have kids but I feel having kids mutually isn't something you just think of overnight and then you carry it out, if two adults can sit down together and discuss about having a baby, you must be ready to be committed and responsible, so that means you should have stopped considering a date with someone else( corrections are welcomed if you feel I am wrong) and do everything within your best to make your union a success so that your baby can have a happy life with both parents. So now you have fallen in love with a Yankee babe and you have also put her in a family way too and now you want to marry both of them cheesy. In the same country or Toyin will be in Nigeria and the Yankee babe will be with you in the country ? Don't gamble with your life, a foreigner especially non Africans are not into polygamy and to my best knowledge I think it's an offence in some countries. You're the architect of your dilemma and not Toyin, you had a choice and you chose, so deal with it. I will not tell you to dump Toyin and I will not tell you to abandon your second baby mama, you just gotta be a man and be a responsible Father to your kids, a responsible husband to one of the ladies and a responsible baby daddy to the other lady cheesy. Choose wisely wink cheesy. [/quote]
Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by usj(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Life! Who I'm I to judge you.

Re: Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ? by Hathor5(f): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
*sighs*

I wish you had someone to advise and guide you before your got yourself into this mess. And it's obvious your first relationship could not have led to something solid right from the start. undecided

I don't know where you are located but you can't marry two women everywhere. I also don't know the nationality of your foreign girl but she might consider you crazy (literally) when you tell her of your desire to marry two girls.

Whatever you do, make sure to be a good father to both children. One of them will suffer from your absence anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hubbby Says He Doesnt Want Kids! Help!! / Pls Come To My Aid!!! / Photos Of The Dead Actress That Are Still Acting Movie Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.