Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? (6842 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / Halima Abubakar Gets Back At Fan Who Referred To Her As Short / (plantashun Boys) 2face, Faze And Blackface Gets Back Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by Blackberrybabes: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
What will you do if your sister got back from the US and looks like this? Will you accept her into the family or ask her to clear this off her body.

Let's come to look at this. Is there anything really wrong having a work of art on one's body? I guess the Bible talked against this, but the tradition has been for a long time, even it is part of our culture here in Africa, as it is obviously visible on some of our parents.

Will there even be any difference between tribal marks and tattoos?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/what-will-you-do-if-your-sister-gets.html

lalasticlala

Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by Blackberrybabes: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
she go hear am
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by cruzita(f): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
she will have to *bring back my sister*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by Mariojane(f): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lolz. She won't even have the mind to return from the US.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by Nightie(f): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ha, gbese re ooo. I won't even say anytin. Ma mum's look alone will do d talking for d family. lol

Her own don done....

My sis is even dark. Imagine her wit all dis tattoos grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
Yuck!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by horlamelekan(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
Her own don finish b dat
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by lordizak(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
If she brings too much money, I will love her more, but if money no follow her come, I go flog craze comot for her body.

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
My mama no dey born mumu children angry

12 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
unless she's a drawing board, if not, OH LORD PLEASE BE HER CONFORTER IN THE TIME OF PAINS...... amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by trixie0308(f): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Omg!!..this is so spiritually spiritual..she no go evn try come house

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by histemple: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Can they even clean this kind of tattoo?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by dreamwords: 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Its her life and not mine, so no big deal, i will welcome her
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by SurefireFashion: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dnt even knw what to say.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
I will sure welcome and even organize parry for her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by prodiG(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Am pretty sure the house will not contain both of us.Imagine going about looking like a freak show. Wetin peole go talk nw? cry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by LordDecency(m): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2016
She Yaff to explain where she kept my Sis.... undecided

And I Will Be Like {ibu onye? grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by PissedOffWeed(m): 3:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Have you heard of a slap named "factory reset"?....well I gat it in palms.....ready to be released on her!!! I swear she go wipe oh like hypo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by hpk(m): 3:20am On Jul 19, 2016
NA TO BEGIN PAY STUDIO SESSION FOR HER...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by power900: 4:07am On Jul 19, 2016
this one don turn miss lil Wayne na, na to drop all the albums she done sing or buhari must hear it
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Mariojane:
Lolz. She won't even have the mind to return from the US.
wow
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by JonSnow(m): 5:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Houseofglam7:
My mama no dey born mumu children angry

Lol
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by evasplendid(m): 5:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Nightie:
Ha, gbese re ooo. I won't even say anytin. Ma mum's look alone will do d talking for d family. lol

Her own don done....

My sis is even dark. Imagine her wit all dis tattoos grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by boss1310(m): 5:59am On Jul 19, 2016
wetin concern me with my sis body.did she have enough dollars cos the economy is hard

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by seedorfy134(m): 6:24am On Jul 19, 2016
It will stay when money is involved......... owo ni koko
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by Adeoba10(m): 6:50am On Jul 19, 2016
Na to carry her go zoo...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by emmyw(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Nigerians And Figment Of Imagination, Why Can't You Just Think Of Something Worthwhile Instead Of Posting This Crap? **Working Out Of Thread**
Op..........

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by nuelzy: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2016
she is leaving d very minute she arrived...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 19, 2016
warrisdis??shocked

Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by olive282(f): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2016
Chim ooooo...na her body...watever i do doesnt change d fact dat it cnt b removd again
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by Bnladan(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2016
Blindspot
Re: What Will You Do If Your Sister Gets Back From USA And Looks Like This? by DLuciano: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2016
we go only take her dollars then give her space, because as it stands, she nor go hear anybody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meekmill And Kcee / Photos From Billionaire Daughter, Tolani Otedola's Music Showcase / Wow! Is This Nadia Buariā€™s Most Beautiful Photo Ever??? Romantic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.