Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,840 members, 7,841,194 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver (881 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) / Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 / Fulani Herdsmen Kill SARS Boss In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by DickDastardly(m): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
A first class traditional ruler in Plateau State, the Saf Ron Kulere, and Chairman of Bokkos Traditional Council, Sir Lazarus Agai, was on Monday murdered in his village, Sha, by suspected herdsmen.

Agai was the traditional ruler of Bokkos, the home town of a former governor of the state, Chief Joshua Dariye.

The traditional ruler was killed while returning from his farm in Sha, along with his driver.

Details of the incident was sketchy as of the time of filing this report.

However, his death was confirmed by the member representing Bokkos Constituency in the State House of Assembly, Mr. Sunday Muchen.

The Police Public Relations Officer of Plateau State, Assistant Superintendent of Police, Tyopev Terna, who also confirmed the incident, said that no one has been arrested in connection with the incident.

Source:

http://punchng.com/fulani-herdsmen-kill-plateau-mornach/
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by HungerBAD: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Following.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by DickDastardly(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hoping that's GOWONn's village monarch.

"The unity of Nigeria is not negotiable" - yakumgbu gowonn the corwardly phoooool cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by NaijaMutant(f): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
ok
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by DickDastardly(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Following.
Dont wan no liar mohammed's boy on ma thread. angry angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by project8(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
suspected bt nobobdy saw them kill him.sometimes i suspect hire killers hide under fulani herdsmen to perpetrate evil and because d fulani ave little or no access to d media they are easily blackmailed.
dnt gt me wrong cos this doesnt exonerate them from their many crimes and atrocities.
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by project8(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
DickDastardly:

Dont wan no liar mohammed's boy on ma thread. angry angry
then dont create thread on nairaland.cos nairaland aint ur personal site
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by DickDastardly(m): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
project8:
then dont create thread on nairaland.cos nairaland aint ur personal site
May i know you pls?
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by project8(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
DickDastardly:
May i know you pls?
oh sorry ...am trouble makers nightmare
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by SurefireFashion: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Not again. May his soul RIP
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by TheFreeOne: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
It's the reign of the grand patron. A license to **** ever available with no repercussions.?

Nigeria is fast going down than many imagine possible.

What's the essence of having a C-in-C when the security of our lives and properties are no longer guaranteed
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by DickDastardly(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
project8:
oh sorry ...am trouble makers nightmare
Rings no bell nor familiar ... btw, i eats kids like you like sardine for dinner ... now run along son b4 i change ma mind angry angry
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
I hope these herdsmen are not taking over presidency on Buhari
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by project8(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
DickDastardly:

Rings no bell nor familiar ... btw, i eats kids like you like sardine for dinner ... now run along son b4 i change ma mind angry angry
"smiles" lets not derail d topic...
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by NaijaMutant(f): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
sai baba, your brothers are peacefully rearing your cows
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by PlateauNews(f): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
So, you put this news to mock Plateau people as they mourn abi? I hope the modes are reading this #smh

DickDastardly:
Hoping that's GOWONn's village monarch.

"The unity of Nigeria is not negotiable" - yakumgbu gowonn the corwardly phoooool cool
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by ShowYourCertificate: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
The dullards are in power
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by DickDastardly(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
PlateauNews:
So, you put this news to mock Plateau people as they mourn abi? I hope the modes are reading this #smh

I guess gowonn means plateau now. Well, ur anger will serve you better if channeled towards the killers. cool
Re: BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Plateau Monarch, Driver by Elchappo: 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Umu nwanne Buhari ve struck again..

I just tire for this administration but my GOLDEN advise to communities is to take the security of their Land Into their Hand.

(1) (Reply)

Crime Suspect Burnt In Kaani, Ogoni (rivers State) / See Police Officers Fighting / Police Arrest 15 Cultists In Osun (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.