Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates – Update - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates – Update (631 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates List – Npower Shortlisted Candida / FG N-power Massive Graduate Recruitment 2016 – Apply Npower.gov.ng / Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2016 – NSCDC 2016 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates – Update by chapatti: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates –With all the comment have received so far concerning the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 i decided to publish the latest update on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates.

I am so happy to announce to the entire public and most especially the candidate 2016 Nigerian Navy Recruitment exercise, that the list of Successful Candidate will soon be out.

With the information gathered by my crew, the entire public is therefore informed that the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidate has been release according to the information. To this end, all those who applied for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016, are advised to check their names online via the

Nigerian Navy

Enlistment Website which will be shown to you shortly as you read on.

For those who do not know much about the Nigerian Navy, it is the naval section of the armed forces of Nigeria that operates on waters and as at today it has been as one of the largest in the African continent.

All i want to do is to show you how you can easily check for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidate: How to check the list of eligible candidates

Candidates are not expected to give money to anyone for the sake of checking their navy results or names, They are also not allowed to pay anyone before checking their Nigeria navy results on any platform. Everything that pertains to the checking of the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidate, is totally free of charge.
for complete information click >>> The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates – update
Re: The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates – Update by tsamson(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
K

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Need To Be Happy? / My_career / Download Mark Angle Comedy "The Petrol" Episode 85

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.