Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? (898 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Shamstiel: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Did you call that junk an interview? The ladies interview was more intelligent and mature than that. Is that an interview? I felt dumbfounded seeing level of irrationality over that thread. Please make more effort tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
We sincerely apologize for the disappointment... The person who was supposed to ensure decorum and orderliness messed the whole thing up

Tomorrow's interview will be move to another section for proper moderating

Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by ronald4lif(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
This dude sha, only you don create at least 3threads in less than 24hours about Mr/Miss Nairaland. O boy easy o, this one wey you carry am for head like gala so. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Lavedaa: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided nah wa o
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Shamstiel: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
We sincerely apologize for the disappointment... The person who was supposed to ensure decorum and orderliness messed the whole thing up

Thank you cool

The person who was suppose to ensure orderliness messed things up? Please you should let us know who that was. we are not kids here and your team seemed shady with this.
I felt an interview should be filled with mind blowing intelligence. What I read was just child's play. Questions my 2 year old cousin will answer appropriately without errors.

I think we need a redo. Please get your team together and so something tangible, what is worth doing is worth doing right
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Shamstiel: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
This dude sha, only you don create at least 3threads in less than 24hours about Mr/Miss Nairaland. O boy easy o, this one wey you carry am for head like gala so. grin

Smiles. I just like seeing things carried out appropriately
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Kenneth205(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hnnnnn
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Shamstiel: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lavedaa:
undecided nah wa o

Hey there. You didn't answer my previous question
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Lavedaa: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

Hey there. You didn't answer my previous question

Which was?
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

The person who was suppose to ensure orderliness messed things up? Please you should let us know who that was. we are not kids here and your team seemed shady with this.
I felt an interview should be filled with mind blowing intelligence. What I read was just child's play. Questions my 2 year old cousin will answer appropriately without errors.

I think we need a redo. Please get your team together and so something tangible, what is worth doing is worth doing right
There's nothing shady... You and I know the interview was devoid of moderators
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
tosyne2much na u go interview me tomorrow grin grin cool cool i laugh in spanish kikikikikikiki grin
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by wristbangle: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

There won't be any redo. Between can u enlightening us on how a mind blowing interview should be?
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
tosyne2much:

Thank you cool

Mr 10 T's abeg i fit get the time nd venue...i missed 2day own cry
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Shamstiel: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tosyne2much and wristbangle. Please you guys should work against a better interview. That was just not creative enough those questions were void and out of place. You can't even be asked such degrading questions if you want to apply for a waitress in a weed joint

1 Like

Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
tosyne2much na u go interview me tomorrow grin grin cool cool i laugh in spanish kikikikikikiki grin
The questions go hard die.. In fact, you no go fit answer one question tongue tongue
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

redo ko redundant ni undecided
There can only be an improvement for the next rounds..
And Tosyne2much wristbangle the thread was locked way toooo early! Pls work on that bikonu.one love smiley
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin grin grin u no say u no go one fall ur padi hand na grin grin grin
tosyne2much:
The questions go hard die.. In fact, you no go fit answer one question tongue tongue
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:
Are u expecting this to make fp grin wink
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by wristbangle: 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:
Tosyne2much and wristbangle. Please you guys should work against a better interview. That was just not creative enough those questions were void and out of place. You can't even be asked such degrading questions if you want to apply for a waitress in a weed joint

Which questions among were out of place?
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Shamstiel: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jarizod:
redo ko redundant ni undecided
There can only be an improvement for the next rounds..
And Tosyne2much wristbangle the thread was locked way toooo early! Pls work on that bikonu.one love smiley

You are telling me tosyne2much and wristbangle are amatures when it comes to handling an interview? To me I think it was well planned to look th e way it was. Infact not creative, not impressive just like a pre mock test for Jss3 student.
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Shamstiel: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
wristbangle:

Which questions among were out of place?

Apart from the introduction question and the question about politics and education other questions reeks un-intelligence. Please go back to the female edition and compare what you guys did
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Shamstiel: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
They said the mod was unavailable but why we're quick to call another mod to lock the thread which she did. Please you guys are jokers
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by wristbangle: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

[s]Apart from the introduction question and the question about politics and education other questions reeks un-intelligence. Please go back to the female edition and compare what you guys did[/s]

That is the problem with you people. When someone ask very tactful questions, you complain, you ask simple questions, you still complain. I remembered vividly the kind of bashing I received for asking difficult questions as even the ladies took like almost forever before they could reply my questions which makes the interview look so boring.

I could set very hard questions that even your intelligence may not be able to comprehend it.

Bro, I see nothing wrong in the questions except dominique absence and rocktation who moved to thread off romance section.

I don't buy your suggestion bro because it's not diplomatic and it's more on the offensive side.

Well we will make amendment tomorrow.

Can you please stop complaining and go to bed? Goodnight. cool
Re: Tosyne2much And Wristbangle Please Get In Here. Was That An Interview? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
Shamstiel:

You are telling me tosyne2much and wristbangle are amatures when it comes to handling an interview? To me I think it was well planned to look th e way it was. Infact not creative, not impressive just like a pre mock test for Jss3 student.
Enough brother.. It can only get better.. Am sure they have seen ur complains and will "improve" tomorrow smiley There's no need to make an issue wink

(1) (Reply)

Let's Get Back To Our Roots / Want A Real Lover / I Need A Good Look Muslim Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.