Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,032 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! (641 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! by smartsoft(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
well,  review my own web!!! some weeks back i almost loose some jobs from the US because of my web, nuffin to show i could do some webby and some visual design,  at least got some few jobs have posted have on my portfolio so what do you fink about my presence,  http://www.ucheugo.net
Fanks
Re: Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! by yawatide(f): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2009
The art director has spoken tongue

biko nu, add a "skip" to that opening animation. I am sure you got mad flash skills but not everyone may want to sit and watch the whole thing play wink
Re: Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! by smartsoft(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
oh fanks, will do just that !!!
Re: Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! by inf8nity(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

biko nu, add a "skip" to that opening animation. I am sure you got mad flash skills but not everyone may want to sit and watch the whole thing play wink

My advice leave flash intros to the 90s. They just put off visitors thats just my 2 cents cheesy Love the graphics though kind of like the flashden templates.
Re: Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! by smartsoft(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2009
aww oh fanks, but this not FLash Den or somefin, scrash design.
Re: Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! by nolongTing: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2009
Nice Flash skills  grin grin grin grin  Overall sharp design, why do designers like BLACK so much?  grin grin grin grin

To improve the site:

-  Include a skip link on the homepage, I had to go and make a cup of tea when it started  grin grin grin grin

-  Include links to your INTERACTIVE work, all you had was a gallery and links to images.  Since you stated that your expertise includes interactive design, Video editing,
   etc some links to that work would cap things off.  For ecample you had a few testiomonials, so why not provide a link to that work? If you could do so it would be
   excellent; good luck.
Re: Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! by salvino(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2009
my likness for d color 'black' makes me keep trippin 4ur home page, u try my broda 4rm anoda morda, keep it up man.
Re: Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2009
It appeared that my browser fainted after attemping to load the flash intro for about 2 minutes. . . so all i get to see is the title, then a black background with a white overlay on top. So, i will only get to review what i see.
O wow, by the time i checked back to start review, it appears to have loaded. ok, so i guess you need to put those loader effect to your flash
intro, 1,2,3, 100%.
I think it will be a great idea to put a favicon to your website, since you can design graphics so much, just do a nice favicon. . . .

Now, now, when i clicked on portfolio, firefox said it has blocked one popup window. Now that is one page that must never fail! portfolio!!

Next, i presume that your footer is meant to read (C) 2009 All rights reserved. Ucheugo Interactive

PHC just struck for hia, and battery is getting flat. . . .guess i have to continue my reviews later. I no go gree. . .

Now, why will you want to put your portfolio page on a blank window?
Re: Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2009
Next, take a look at this website - http://www.crossandchurchillgroup.com/ - for one of my partners,
all i did was just convert the php scripting from dreamweaver to my framework in order
to enable content management with the tinymice editor (my framework has some CMS capability).
I did not touch the interface, i want you to see the flash intro dia. . . .notice that you dont need to wait
for it to load before accessing the site(s) - it is 2 sites in one. I will stress further that all flash intros must
have a skip button unless the intro can load with the speed of light!
Re: Review Pleaseeeeeeeeee ! by ztyle(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2009
Still reviewing, i will post later!! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

National Day Giveaway / How To Make Cool Money As Easy Aspie Using Your Blog / Anyone In The House With A 10 -15,000 Word It Project Topic In Database/others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.