Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Apple Ios 9.3 Update: Why You Should Not Update Yet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Ios 9.3 Update: Why You Should Not Update Yet (357 Views)

Samsung S8 Oreo Update.... Who Has Gotten The Update Yet / 6 Reasons Android Will Always Be More Popular Than Apple's Ios / Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Ios 9.3 Update: Why You Should Not Update Yet by Dawatech(m): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2016
Apple recently released the IOS 9.3 Update for its devices. However, complains of the bugged update has left fans worried. The update also comes with Too much trouble on Activation especially if you can’t remember Apple ID/password. So its advisable to wait for some days anytime an updates is release just to avoid this and be safe.

According to Apple, this bug is mostly affecting older iOS devices and here is the full list of affected devices:

iPhone 4S,
iPhone 5, 5C, and 5S
iPad 2, 3 and 4
iPad Air.
iPad Mini and Mini 2, and 5th Gen iPod Touch.

If your device is already affected, Apple advise that you try to reset your password or disable the Activation Lock feature at icloud com. You can also connect the affected device to a computer using iTunes.

The company is seriously working on a fix. So I advice you wait for the next Apple update and you can use the email subscription form here on #TechLug to get latest update..

Please share this information with your friends. Thanks

Source: http://www.techlug.com/2016/07/apple-ios-9-3-update-why-you-should-not-update-yet.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Enlarges The Size Of Apps And Pictures / Is Mtn Tech+ Still Working? / Help On Rooting My Opsson D3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.