Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Is So Special In What P M B Did??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is So Special In What P M B Did??? (621 Views)

Comedy Clip: Hilarious Skit By Holy Prince Majid (H.P.M) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is So Special In What P M B Did??? by WonderManly(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2016
I wonder,what is so special that Buhari was given a car worth $400k and he rejected it. Is there a big deal in it? Why are they praising him...is he the 1st to do it? Last December Oprah Winfrey called me and said she sent about a 700 million dollars to my account, I ordered her to withdraw it. Cristiano Ronaldo as a means of appreciating my support to him, bought me a 2015 model of ferrari, but after the cargo had arrived,I ordered it to be returned... Even Ahmed [Yes! I'm talking of Bola Tinubu], he sent just N3bn in forex, I got so mad with him, sent the money back to him and till now, he's still apologising! if you doubt me, just send 2,000 dollars to my account and see if I won't return it... Good morning to you all here!
Re: What Is So Special In What P M B Did??? by ollymoore: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2016
MTCN 2546310036 sender's name john johnson country usa amount 2,000 usd question who answer you
Re: What Is So Special In What P M B Did??? by ollymoore: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2016
WonderManly:
I wonder,what is so special that Buhari was given a car worth $400k and he rejected it. Is there a big deal in it? Why are they praising him...is he the 1st to do it? Last December Oprah Winfrey called me and said she sent about a 700 million dollars to my account, I ordered her to withdraw it. Cristiano Ronaldo as a means of appreciating my support to him, bought me a 2015 model of ferrari, but after the cargo had arrived,I ordered it to be returned... Even Ahmed [Yes! I'm talking of Bola Tinubu], he sent just N3bn in forex, I got so mad with him, sent the money back to him and till now, he's still apologising! if you doubt me, just send 2,000 dollars to my account and see if I won't return it... Good morning to you all here!
MTCN 2546310036 sender's name john johnson country usa amount 2,000 usd question who answer you
Re: What Is So Special In What P M B Did??? by WonderManly(m): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2016
At comment above me... No! Uhmmm! I can smell lie here!

(1) (Reply)

Lalalastica Come And See Oo / DISCUSSING: Why Are You Using Your Mobile Phone?...... / That Option Delete All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.