Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Dear Kenneth205... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dear Kenneth205... (713 Views)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Kenneth205... by clevadani: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2016
I am not trying to campaign for him but I need to spit the truth. I want to personally let you know that you did a job well done during your interview yesterday.

People were not giving you much attention because you are not too popular on romanceland. But your answers were brilliant, smart, precise & intelligent. Some few people mentioned you anyway. @Other contestants @Cutezt , MrDojo and Vizkiz. You guys also did a job well done.

In case you missed Kenneth205 Interview, READ BELOW;

Introduction aspect

A. Can you tell us your name, age, state of origin and educational background?

B. Your relationship status and religion?

C: Tell us who introduced you to nairaland and where your moniker was coined from?

How he answered the Questions!

A. My name is Kenneth Onaifo. I am in my 20s. I had my early education in Adams Foundation group of schools and Fountain group of schools, Benin City. Where I then proceeded to Edo boys high school (formally Adolo college), Benin City for my secondary school education. Hereafter i obtained my WAEC certificate. I am an undergraduate in the prestigious University of Benin studying Computer science.

B. I am single. I'm a devoted Christian.

C. I got to know about Nairaland in 2010 via google.

D. My moniker was coined from my name "Kenneth".

Thank you.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

What gives you the impression that you will win this contest?

Thanks for your question.

A. In five years I should be financially buoyant and very comfortable. I should be able to move around the world. I should be running a fast-growing computer business empire with national reach and going international.

The only way to achieve all this is to take one step at a time, hard work and never give up in what ever you are doing. Even if it takes more than 5 years, no problem!

B. I deserve the crown because I am different, unique and special. There is no second me. I am the best of me. I am gifted with originality and intelligence. I have an authentic personality and I do not live a pretentious lifestyle just to impress or get sympathy from people. These are the traits that will differentiate me from my fellow contestants.

Thank you.

Last Question;

Do you consider ladies who make the first move on guys as being cheap or brave?

How do you handle rejection from ladies when they turn down your request to date them?

The recent activities of Niger Delta militants is solely projected to cripple Nigeria's economy. Do you think they are fighting for a just course?

The latest education report shows that Nigeria universities are not among the top 1000 universities in the world. What measures can our government employ to improve the quality of the educational system?

[b]A. Well, I respect ladies who knows what they want and are not shy to go for it. It takes courage for a lady to make a move on any guy but when she does that, it doesn't mean she is cheap. It means she's smart and confident.

But please ladies, do not make a move on a guy who is not taking you serious. He might take advantage of you. Thanks.

B. Hmmmm... Feelings of rejection can be painful and embarrassing, but they shouldn't cripple an otherwise healthy love life. Being rejected occasionally is bound to happen, no matter how cool or good-looking you are. You just have to move on with your life and occupy yourself with other people. A rejection can be a blessing in disguise if it motivates you to find happiness in other people's company.

C. What the Niger Delta Avengers are doing is appalling, evil and barbaric. You can't be risking the lives of the people you claim to be fighting for. I am not in support.

D.
Nigeria's education system is on the brink of collapse, if it hasn't collapsed already. From my own observation, the major problem is

1. Poor strategy for implementing policies

2. Poor funding.

3. Poor regulation.

4. Examination malpractice.

From my own personal view, The government can improve the quality of education if our government can tell all parents to send their children to public universities. Starting from the President to the Senate's and governors children including politicians. Non of their children should school abroad. This will make the government to venture more into the educational sector as they wouldn't allow their children to suffer.

Thanks for your time.
[/b]

Goodluck @Kenneth205.

Cc: Tosyne2much
Fynestboi
Iamkingzlee
Smellymouth
Smellyanus
Optional1
Esosu2
Lanicky
Refiner
Mimzy
TrapQueen77
Creamish
Mediapace
Twaci
ivyy
Berlyn
Adaure4ever
Jidhey1
dollyjoy
Re: Dear Kenneth205... by Kenneth205(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2016
Thank you sir! smiley At first the network was superb. I was even the first to comment. It later mess me up! But bless God for a successful interview.

1 Like

Re: Dear Kenneth205... by photoshoot(m): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2016
He did well.

Weldone Kenneth205...

Re: Dear Kenneth205... by Kenneth205(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:
He did well.

Weldone Kenneth205...

Thank you sir. smiley Hope you are prepared for your interview?
Re: Dear Kenneth205... by photoshoot(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2016
Kenneth205:

Thank you sir. smiley Hope you are prepared for your interview?

Welcome o bros,
Well, trying...
Re: Dear Kenneth205... by Cutezt(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks Sir @ Clevadani , My Oga Photoshoot, Twale Sir, Good Morning.
Re: Dear Kenneth205... by photoshoot(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Cutezt:

Bawwsss of life! grin
I troway salute o
Re: Dear Kenneth205... by Kenneth205(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:

Welcome o bros,
Well, trying...

correct guy! smiley
Re: Dear Kenneth205... by clevadani: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2016
Cutezt:

Uwc
Re: Dear Kenneth205... by Emodeee: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Kenneth205 is resilient. Despite in the midst of wolves, he is still fighting hard. Even if you do not win, you will be remembered for your resilience.
Re: Dear Kenneth205... by Cutezt(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2016
photoshoot:

Bawwsss of life! grin I troway salute o
Ahhh, Boss, Who Are My? You Na Highest Boss O, How Ya Night Na grin
Re: Dear Kenneth205... by Mediapace: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2016
They all tried
Thumbs up Kenneth!!
Re: Dear Kenneth205... by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2016
clevadani:
I am not trying to campaign for him but I need to spit the truth. I want to personally let you know that you did a job well done during your interview yesterday.

People were not giving you much attention because you are not too popular on romanceland. But your answers were brilliant, smart, precise & intelligent. Some few people mentioned you anyway. @Other contestants @Cutezt , MrDojo and Vizkiz. You guys also did a job well done.

In case you missed Kenneth205 Interview, READ BELOW;

Introduction aspect

A. Can you tell us your name, age, state of origin and educational background?

B. Your relationship status and religion?

C: Tell us who introduced you to nairaland and where your moniker was coined from?

How he answered the Questions!

A. My name is Kenneth Onaifo. I am in my 20s. I had my early education in Adams Foundation group of schools and Fountain group of schools, Benin City. Where I then proceeded to Edo boys high school (formally Adolo college), Benin City for my secondary school education. Hereafter i obtained my WAEC certificate. I am an undergraduate in the prestigious University of Benin studying Computer science.

B. I am single. I'm a devoted Christian.

C. I got to know about Nairaland in 2010 via google.

D. My moniker was coined from my name "Kenneth".

Thank you.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

What gives you the impression that you will win this contest?

Thanks for your question.

A. In five years I should be financially buoyant and very comfortable. I should be able to move around the world. I should be running a fast-growing computer business empire with national reach and going international.

The only way to achieve all this is to take one step at a time, hard work and never give up in what ever you are doing. Even if it takes more than 5 years, no problem!

B. I deserve the crown because I am different, unique and special. There is no second me. I am the best of me. I am gifted with originality and intelligence. I have an authentic personality and I do not live a pretentious lifestyle just to impress or get sympathy from people. These are the traits that will differentiate me from my fellow contestants.

Thank you.

Last Question;

Do you consider ladies who make the first move on guys as being cheap or brave?

How do you handle rejection from ladies when they turn down your request to date them?

The recent activities of Niger Delta militants is solely projected to cripple Nigeria's economy. Do you think they are fighting for a just course?

The latest education report shows that Nigeria universities are not among the top 1000 universities in the world. What measures can our government employ to improve the quality of the educational system?

[b]A. Well, I respect ladies who knows what they want and are not shy to go for it. It takes courage for a lady to make a move on any guy but when she does that, it doesn't mean she is cheap. It means she's smart and confident.

But please ladies, do not make a move on a guy who is not taking you serious. He might take advantage of you. Thanks.

B. Hmmmm... Feelings of rejection can be painful and embarrassing, but they shouldn't cripple an otherwise healthy love life. Being rejected occasionally is bound to happen, no matter how cool or good-looking you are. You just have to move on with your life and occupy yourself with other people. A rejection can be a blessing in disguise if it motivates you to find happiness in other people's company.

C. What the Niger Delta Avengers are doing is appalling, evil and barbaric. You can't be risking the lives of the people you claim to be fighting for. I am not in support.

D.
Nigeria's education system is on the brink of collapse, if it hasn't collapsed already. From my own observation, the major problem is

1. Poor strategy for implementing policies

2. Poor funding.

3. Poor regulation.

4. Examination malpractice.

From my own personal view, The government can improve the quality of education if our government can tell all parents to send their children to public universities. Starting from the President to the Senate's and governors children including politicians. Non of their children should school abroad. This will make the government to venture more into the educational sector as they wouldn't allow their children to suffer.

Thanks for your time.
[/b]

Goodluck @Kenneth205.

Cc

yea he tried nice one cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wife Needed / Port Harcourt Connect / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.