Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This (2251 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This / What Breed Does This Puppy Lionel Messi Is Holding Belong To? / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by kelleywizzi: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2016
please what breed of dog is this, I bought it last week so I don't know d breed, is it a local dog or an English dog..... or is it half local and half English? d guy I bought it from said the father of the dog is an English dog........ wen it grows up,is it going to be like our Nigerian local dog or an English dog? help tanx

Re: Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by GBEMILOWO(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2016
That is GSD
Re: Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by blaquemyc: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2016
this one na bingo wey get small level.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by Baroba(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
I will say GSD mixed with a local breed, I think...Lovely puppy..

1 Like

Re: Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by kelleywizzi: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
when it grows up, will it b like a local dog or like an English dog??
Re: Please What Breed Of Dog Is This by okikiosibodu(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2016
kelleywizzi:
when it grows up, will it b like a local dog or like an English dog??
German Shepherd Dog and ekuke mix. The white tip at d tail and dropping ears are proofs. He is lovely though. Show him plenty love and exercise him well. As for his looks later in the future, one can't determine that now...only time will tell. The most import thing is that he should be good looking, such that people should envy both of you.
I hope you get an idea of what i mean when you see the pictures below. They ain't mine though

(1) (Reply)

Purebred Caucasian Shepherd Puppies Available / A Cat With Eight Legs / 4months Old Male Brindle Boerboel Pup Up For Grabs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.