Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,451 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Is NYSC Finally Scraped - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Is NYSC Finally Scraped (960 Views)

Please When Is Nysc 2018 Batch B Mobilization? / BREAKING: NYSC Finally Fixes Stream II Orientation Date / NYSC Programme Scraped After FG Exco Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is NYSC Finally Scraped by lordvictor(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2016
I got news this morning that the program has been finally scraped off. pls how true is the news
Re: Is NYSC Finally Scraped by Spicycat(f): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2016
lordvictor:
I got news this morning that the program has been finally scraped off. pls how true is the news
News from where? Beer parlor joint or Akara joint hen
Re: Is NYSC Finally Scraped by lordvictor(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Spicycat:

News from where? Beer parlor joint or Akara joint hen
from a retired teacher that the current serving corp members might be the last to be deployed in the program
Re: Is NYSC Finally Scraped by psucc(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2016
I may not doubt it. Though only public outcry is what is keeping the service.

This govt has test run the scraping of the scheme initially and who knows the next step.
Re: Is NYSC Finally Scraped by Spicycat(f): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2016
lordvictor:
from a retired teacher that the current serving corp members might be the last to be deployed in the program
Well it's about time if you ask me, I've never wished to go for the stupid scheme anyway.
Re: Is NYSC Finally Scraped by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2016
They should at least let those waiting for deployment know so we move on with our lives
Re: Is NYSC Finally Scraped by Folabimi(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
lordvictor:

it's nt possible to scrap nysc quietly without it been in the news. There is a law establishing nysc, it's nt just a govt programme. That law will have to be repealed by the national assembly for that to happen

1 Like

Re: Is NYSC Finally Scraped by lordvictor(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Folabimi:

it's nt possible to scrap nysc quietly without it been in the news. There is a law establishing nysc, it's nt just a govt programme. That law will have to be repealed by the national assembly for that to happen
I hope so OOO.......

(1) (Reply)

NYSC DG Commends Corps Members On Entrepreneurial Programme [photo] / Beauty In Discomfort, My Kwarra Experience. / Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.