Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Naija Republic Forum Site Test. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Naija Republic Forum Site Test. (1346 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Republic Forum Site Test. by NRepublic: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Hi Peeps. Looking to see if you could test my site out for actual real live load times.

Need to know if it loads up fast for you. Pls give your location also
http://www.forum.naijarepublic.com

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Naija Republic Forum Site Test. by Olyboy16(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2016
you have an amazing mobile friendly website here, its really awesome. i dont know about the desktop view but the mobile i have seen is good. please try to advertise the forum as much as possible.
Re: Naija Republic Forum Site Test. by NRepublic: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2016
Olyboy16:
you have an amazing mobile friendly website here, its really awesome. i dont know about the desktop view but the mobile i have seen is good. please try to advertise the forum as much as possible.

Thanks for the kind words, it's very much appreciated. I'm glad you appreciate the mobile responsiveness.
Re: Naija Republic Forum Site Test. by NRepublic: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Olyboy16:

Your blog is pretty neat. I like that. Easy to move around and layed out nicely. We'dbe honored to have you create a couple of guest posts on the forum.
Keep up the great work.
Re: Naija Republic Forum Site Test. by yunglary(m): 5:59am On Jul 26, 2016
I have checked it, it is very responsive and looks cool. More grace to your elbow. i sent you a mail.
Re: Naija Republic Forum Site Test. by NRepublic: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
yunglary:
I have checked it, it is very responsive and looks cool. More grace to your elbow. i sent you a mail.
Thank you. Will check on the mail.

We updated the homepage image to reflect the Olympics coming up.
Re: Naija Republic Forum Site Test. by NRepublic: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Can't decide which image I should go with. A little help from you all smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need IT Gurus To Partner With Me On A Project / Why Does My Solution Keep Failing The Second Test? (C++) / Urgent! Php Upload Image Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.