Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday (33108 Views)

David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota / Charles Agyinasare Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Boat Trip (Photos) / David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife As She Turns A Year Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by MzPecs(f): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bishop David Oyedepo’s first son David Oyedepo Jnr is celebrating his wife, Kemi who turns a year older today. The couple tied the knot 8 years ago and are blessed with two children, a boy and girl.

“TODAY I WANT TO CELEBRATE ONE OF GOD’S RARE GEMS ON THE EARTH, KEMI OYEDEPO.HE WROTE ON HIS OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE. “OUTSIDE OF CHRIST, YOU HAVE BEEN MY MOST FAITHFUL COMPANION. MY DESTINY HELPER! MY GREATEST CHEERLEADER! MY UNWAVERING SUPPORTER!
THE SCRIPTURES SAY THAT MARRIAGE MIRRORS CHRIST AND THE CHURCH; THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THAT MYSTERY IS BEING FULFILLED IN US. YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION. UNIQUELY SPECIAL AND SPECIALLY UNIQUE. A COMPREHENSIVE BLESSING TO ALL THAT YOU MEET. I CELEBRATE THIS DAY; A DAY FOR WHICH MY GRATITUDE CONTINUES TO OVERRUN. TO MY WIFE, MY BEST FRIEND, MY CONFIDANT AND COMPANION; HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU ARE BLESSED FOREVER! PLEASE HELP ME CELEBRATE GOD’S GIFT TO ME!”

Source; http://dailymail.com.ng/outside-christ-faithful-companion-david-oyedepo-jnr-celebrates-wife-turns-year-older/

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by MzPecs(f): 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy Birthday to her..

7 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday to her lalasticlala let the world know she's celebrating today.
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by veekid(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
Teeth everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Victorakats(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
I love it when couples celebrate special days in their lives. That's what love, companionship and marriage is all about.. Sharing special and not so special moments of life and love together. Happy happy Birthday to her!

You can read about orgasm here http://www.amaraofficial.com/2016/03/how-can-i-help-her-experience-orgasm.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by thelma331: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
HBD to her

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by lovesamzy: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy Birthday may the Lord bless your new age..............

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
HBD
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by ileogbenfidel(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday to the wife of another giant in the winners family world wide

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by omofabulous(f): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday sweetheart wullp God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by shamecurls(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Where is the party?

Is Item 7 Available?

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
OK.
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Arewa12: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
issoke
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by holyfather(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday to you ma.
More years of undeniable impact.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
veekid:
Teeth everywhere

Sir,
Your teeth ain't better, whether you like it or not, they are richer and more exposed than you are.

Drop the jealousy and congratulate the celebrant. It takes nothing but pride away from you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by xreal: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy Birthday.

From Glory to Glory.

6 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by iwatch: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
ileogbenfidel:
Happy birthday to the wife of another giant in the winners family world wide
The guy is really good. The father tried, unlike Benson Idahosa's family where the grace has left them at the exit of the founder.
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Hormohtoondeh(f): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
iwatch:
The guy is really good. The father tried, unlike Benson Idahosa's family where the grace has left them at the exit of the founder.
Chai iwatch
Watch ur mouth

8 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
I see modesty!

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by obiorathesubtle: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy Birthday to her..

From Glory to Glory.. That's my new name..
And from Glory to Glory.. That's where I'm going..

12 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by MzPecs(f): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
xreal:
Happy Birthday.

From Glory to Glory.
That's my new name and that's where we're going.. cool

How you doing sir? smiley

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by virtuedagirl(f): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday ma,i wish u many more years of great impact.God bless u and ur family.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
The woman is beautiful ooo.
Please check my siggy.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by KnightRod(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy Birthday to papa's daughter-in-law ooo...

Don't forget to vote Vizkiz for Mr. Nairaland

www.nairaland.com/vizkiz

Your Vote counts..
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by tellwisdom: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
And the members are languishing sad

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by TreasuredGlory: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy Birthday ma! May God bless you and continue to make you a source of joy and inspiration to your entire families and to the body of Christ at large. Amen. You are lifted ma!
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by Thriveplus: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
[color=#006600][b]Bishop David Oyedepo’s first son David Oyedepo Jnr is celebrating his wife, Kemi who turns a year older today. The couple tied the knot 8 years ago and are blessed with two children, a boy and girl.

“TODAY I WANT TO CELEBRATE ONE OF GOD’S RARE GEMS ON THE EARTH, KEMI OYEDEPO.HE WROTE ON HIS OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE. “OUTSIDE OF CHRIST, YOU HAVE BEEN MY MOST FAITHFUL COMPANION. MY DESTINY HELPER! MY GREATEST CHEERLEADER! MY UNWAVERING SUPPORTER!
THE SCRIPTURES SAY THAT MARRIAGE MIRRORS CHRIST AND THE CHURCH; THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THAT MYSTERY IS BEING FULFILLED IN US. YOU ARE ONE IN A MILLION. UNIQUELY SPECIAL AND SPECIALLY UNIQUE. A COMPREHENSIVE BLESSING TO ALL THAT YOU MEET. I CELEBRATE THIS DAY; A DAY FOR WHICH MY GRATITUDE CONTINUES TO OVERRUN. TO MY WIFE, MY BEST FRIEND, MY CONFIDANT AND COMPANION; HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU ARE BLESSED FOREVER! PLEASE HELP ME CELEBRATE GOD’S GIFT TO ME

happy birthday woman of God, more unction!!
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by KnightRod(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
iwatch:
The Grace is still there.. Late Bishop idahosa's grace cannot be compared to that of his wife.. Plenty people carry different grace..

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by emekz1: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
HBD MA
Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by iykekelvins(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday to her

Please check siggy, bless

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by KnightRod(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
shamecurls:
Where is the party?

Is Item 7 Available?
grin party ke? Oya.. Enter okada.. Let's go to otta...

Goodday sir, how are you?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates Wife's Birthday by KnightRod(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
tellwisdom:
And the members are languishing sad
Just how exactly are the members languishing sir?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) / Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos / How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.