Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign (1484 Views)

Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School / Lautech Students Pictured Sleeping On The Streets After Yesterday Protest. / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by Aygem(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
The Twitter and social media trending harshtag continues and worthy of note is the creativity of the students request by dragging National Leader of Nigeria Governing Party APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu into the fray. Tinubu, known widely as Jagaban also doubles as the university chancellor and the disturbed students pleaded o him to use his influence resolve the logjam that paralysed the institutions academic activities.
Pictures below

Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by Aygem(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Some of the Twitter posts by concerned students below.
Credits; Babawale Popoola

Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by Aygem(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3213318/reopen-lautech

That was the earlier story on # reopen Lautech on nairaland!
Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by princefunmmy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Eyah... Na wa oo. Some Nigerian Universities are just noted to be Super strikers.... My friend don spend almost 7 yrs abeg, allow her grad
Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by Aygem(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Lalasticlala and nairaland, please help spread the gospel by taking this crusade to front page.
God bless you as you do!
Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by akikanju(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Aygem:
Lalasticlala and nairaland, please help spread the gospel by taking this crusade to front page.
God bless you as you do!

Yes oh
#ReopenLautech
Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by Fedayeen02: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
If only those students knew that Tinubu is part of their problem with the percentage that accrues to him from osun allocation
Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by akikanju(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
princefunmmy:
Eyah... Na wa oo. Some Nigerian Universities are just noted to be Super strikers.... My friend don spend almost 7 yrs abeg, allow her grad
It is disheartening my brother.
Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by akikanju(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fedayeen02:
If only those students knew that Tinubu is part of their problem with the percentage that accrues to him from osun allocation

Then if he Tinubu is part of their problems as u asserted, then they are on the right track by pleading with him to wade in.
Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by princefunmmy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
akikanju:

It is disheartening my brother.
My elder bro got admitted to Lautech a year before I got admitted to FUTMinna but we both graduated same year and we both read 5 yrs course
Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by akikanju(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
princefunmmy:

My elder bro got admitted to Lautech a year before I got admitted to FUTMinna but we both graduated same year and we both read 5 yrs course
Same with me. I spent 7 years in lautech
Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by MedicalSamwise(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
Plsb#ReOpenLautech... ...

Lalasticlala pls help us

Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by Thukzee01(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Oya jagabanged comman do ur work
Re: Tinubu Potrait Used As Lautech Students Continue #reopen Lautech# Campaign by saxwizard(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
dat ajimobi wey dey sell school..u sure say he never sell lautech

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Private Accommodation Guide At Affordable Price / Is It Really Possible To Eradicate Cultism In Tertiary Institution / UK To Begin Investigating Universities/lecturers Who Award Below 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.