Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party (23433 Views)

2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by feranmi400: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
The popular actress, Ronke ojo Celebrated her 42nd birthday with relatives, close family and friends. Veteran actress ,Fausat Balogun And Others graced her party in Lagos.

Here are exclusive pictures from the In-house party below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/19/photos-from-ronke-oshodi-okes-42nd-birthday-party/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
happy birthday ma

See this::: Lets laugh >>> When Your Boyfriend Needs
Proof That You Are Now A Born Again http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/lets-laugh-when-your-boyfriend-needs.html

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by saxwizard(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
happy burst* day

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy Birthday
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by balancediet(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday to her, Lols. Her arrangement on table make me remember when my mum celebrated birthday for me way back. she couldn't afford a cake so she made pounded yam and fixed a knife on it. surrounded with 7up and mirinda drinks, she wanted to make sure she display her love for me. There is a particular faded jeans trousers and shirt i posed with, the picture's still there. twas good old days, my siblings and the whole compound ate rice and we all play around grin today i can throw party and buy any cake i want but i really dont know if am happier than i was when i was a child. I have learnt that it is not the flashy things, its the company that makes birthday worthwhile.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by THMT: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by gokay11(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
42 years no be beans o Age with grace
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by Ddonoflife(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
k next
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by Boombijj: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
I saw her shipping at #just right on Saturday, I was actually wondering if she wants to celebrate her birthday cos of the things she bought on that day. Happy birthday to her.
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by Ada9103(f): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by olajay86(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy Birthday
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by ajepako(f): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
I cant believe I am a year older than this actress..

I for don call her mama if I didn't know..

Anyway, she is cute and congrats to her..
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by StArusi: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Believe she's 42 and then believe Buhari will make a dollar to equal one naira.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by seunoni34(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ronke "boobs at the top" grin grin
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by gbaskiboy: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ronke Oshodi Oke. You'll last like Olumo Rock and Rugged like Nokia 3310

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by sexymoma(f): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
ajepako:
I cant believe I am a year older than this actress..

I for don call her mama if I didn't know..

Anyway, she is cute and congrats to her..

alright ma i think we should start calling you mama nl from today grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by pointstores(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by ajepako(f): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
sexymoma:
alright ma i think we should start calling you mama nl from today grin

Aburo, no mind me, I be woman na?

And we always compare age and looks.. shebi?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by sexymoma(f): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
ajepako:

Aburo, no mind me, I be woman na?

And we always compare age and looks.. shebi?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes ma buh it good to do that when money dey... naija sabi yimu for poor person wey dey claim age ooo grin
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by ajepako(f): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
sexymoma:
yes ma buh it good to do that when money dey... naija sabi yimu for poor person wey dey claim age ooo grin

True talk my person..

Thank God for His grace sha..

You are cute too and at 40, you go dey cuter than Ronke and I..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Broke ass
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
nice one grin grin
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by VickyRotex(f): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
balancediet:
Happy birthday to her, Lols. Her arrangement on table make me remember when my mum celebrated birthday for me way back. she couldn't afford a cake so she made pounded yam and fixed a knife on it. surrounded with 7up and mirinda drinks, she wanted to make sure she display her love for me. There is a particular faded jeans shirt and trousers i posed with, the picture's still there. twas good old days, my siblings and the whole compound eat rice and we all play around grin today i can throw party and buy any cake i want but i really dont know if am happier than i was when i was a child. I have learnt that it is not the flashy things, its the company that makes birthday worthwhile .

Hmmmmm. Nice one! cool
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by Cornerstone001: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hbd
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by cardoctor(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday mummy
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by sexymoma(f): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
ajepako:

True talk my person..

Thank God for His grace sha..

You are cute too and at 40, you go dey cuter than Ronke and I..

grin grin grin grin
wink grin
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by Abodunrin07(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Happy birthday
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by eddypatekky(f): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
happy birthday ma

See this::: Lets laugh >>> When Your Boyfriend Needs
Proof That You Are Now A Born Again http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/07/lets-laugh-when-your-boyfriend-needs.html
even for birthday dem get ashebi
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by balancediet(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Smiles, Thank you.
VickyRotex:

Hmmmmm. Nice one! cool
Re: Photos From Ronke Oshodi-oke’s 42nd Birthday Party by realmenrealhats(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
who is she? she no get teeth?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chuks Omalicha Welcomes Baby Boy With Wife In US / Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) / Photos: Is Monalisa Chinda Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.