Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population (23560 Views)

Religion Has Killed Rational Thinking Of This Country - Prof. Osundare / "Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams / Religion Has Done More Harm Than Good. Lets Do Away With It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by DISTINCT89(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2009
According to finds on many Islamic Websites it was gather that the number of Muslim Population in the world is enormous. The total population of the World is said to be 6.784 billion, Muslims all over the globe is said to carry 60% out of 100%, According to fidings by the United States Census Bureau The world population is been overtaking by the Muslim.

Muslim all over the globe do gather on 12th Month on the calender (Dhul Khija) in the holy land (Mecca and Medinna) both in Saudi Arabia to worship Almighty Allah. According to a professor from Israel calcilated the population of Muslims to be tripple of that of the Jews, so he later bring analysed that as for Muslims and Christians the populatoion of the Muslim to be 47% and that of Christians to be 35%.

So this my word is not that I am criticizing,but the fact that Muslims fasting in the Month of Ramadan will rewarded for the good thing they are doing.
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
Smile
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by JeSoul(f): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2009
Matthew 7:13-15
13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the[u] road that leads to destruction[/u], and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

The percentage of true christians who live according to the bible is much much smaller than 35%. Religion is not a popularity contest. Having more followers does not make the religion any more valid.

2 Likes

Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Recognise: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
JeSoul:

Matthew 7:13-14
13Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the[u] road that leads to destruction[/u], and many enter through it.
14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

The percentage of true Christians who live according to the bible is much much smaller than 35%. Religion is not a popularity contest. Having more followers does not make the religion any more valid.

@JeSoul

- J

grin My Sista from another mutha, you're blessed for going for the jugular and a kill with that emphatic response

Brilliant!  grin smiley grin

You don wound a demon grin

Its all about Relationship(s) NOT religion
The 65% are on par religion . . .
Well I can relate, I know, its impossible to have the relationship if you aint God for a Father
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by mazaje(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
DISTINCT89:

According to finds on many Islamic Websites it was gather that the number of Muslim Population in the world is enormous. The total population of the World is said to be 6.784 billion, Muslims all over the globe is said to carry 60% out of 100%, According to fidings by the United States Census Bureau The world population is been overtaking by the Muslim.

Muslim all over the globe do gather on 12th Month on the calender (Dhul Khija) in the holy land (Mecca and Medinna) both in Saudi Arabia to worship Almighty Allah. According to a professor from Israel calcilated the population of Muslims to be tripple of that of the Jews, so he later bring analysed that as for Muslims and Christians the populatoion of the Muslim to be 47% and that of Christians to be 35%.

So this my word is not that I am criticizing,but the fact that Muslims fasting in the Month of Ramadan will rewarded for the good thing they are doing.

So after allah has completely failed you guys, you guys are now trying to move into another relm of delusion by finding solace in numbers eh?. . .Where did you get your FALSE figures from. . christians still account for over 25 percent of the world global population . . . muslims account for about 20 percent of the world population. .  . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups

1 Like

Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by kolaxy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2009
@Jesou

Honestly,before I open this thread, i was only thinking of sending the same text in the Bible.God bless you.You said it all. wink
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2009
Jumping, enemy must vex. Thank God today Islam, Prophecy of the Prophet comes, how i wish sayyidina Abubakar was alive to hear this. The truth has manifest and the darkness is diminishing, Allahu akbar
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by mazaje(m): 1:03am On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Jumping, enemy must vex. Thank God today Islam, Prophecy of the Prophet comes, how i wish sayyidina Abubakar was alive to hear this. The truth has manifest and the darkness is diminishing, Allahu akbar

Delusion at its best. . . . grin grin
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by richjohn1(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2009
@Mazaje
As if you knew what I wanted to tell that slowpoke sad
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2009
The truth is bitter, we have the highest figure and that remain a fact,
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by sleek29(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2009
@abuzola, so what if you have the highest population, has that made the world a better place?, what does it profit muslims to gain numbers and still die in hell?
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2009
We are never going to hell so stop being pessimistic
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by DISTINCT89(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2009
@Abuzola

My good brother in Islam I know I'm happy for u cos I know u will be among the people that will Paradise. (Al Janat Firdaous)

My Good Islam Brother, Please Let any one say whatever he likes, I just know the truth will soon come. I am not trying to criticize, but let them know the fact. Islam as a religion does not encourage we followers to fight others, I know Islam will surely leeds muslim to the next level. (AMIN).

No matter what you people sya on Nairaland I will surely cast out my own truth 4 u to read.
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by mazaje(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2009
DISTINCT89:

@Abuzola

My good brother in Islam I know I'm happy for u cos I know u will be among the people that will Paradise. (Al Janat Firdaous)

Al Janat exist only in your imaginations. . . .

My Good Islam Brother, Please Let any one say whatever he likes, I just know the truth will soon come. I am not trying to criticize, but let them know the fact. Islam as a religion does not encourage we followers to fight others, I know Islam will surely leeds muslim to the next level. (AMIN).

This highlighted part is the endless LIES you guys always tell each other so that you can sleep at night. . Islam= Violence and death of the infidels. . . . Sure Islam will surely lead muslims to the next level of delusion. . .Since allah has failed his slaves his slaves are now seeking for solace in the next level of delusion and finding comfort in numbers. . . 

No matter what you people sya on Nairaland I will surely cast out my own truth 4 u to read.

You don't even know what truth is. . .all you have are your delusions, lies, myths and fantasies to talk about. . .
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Nezan(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
Who cares what deluded slaves of allah want to believe? with the promises of unlimited fornication in paradise, I know many people will rush to the broadway.
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
'the heaven and the earth wll not weep for them, neither will they (christian and atheist etc) be given respite (On the day of Reckoning)' Quran 44:29
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by mazaje(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

'the heaven and the earth wll not weep for them, neither will they (christian and atheist etc) be given respite (On the day of Reckoning)' Quran 44:29

Is this tales by moon light or what?. . .Abozola do you have any evidence to show that moslems are the only ones that will be enjoying in the mythical paradies shagging virgins and drinking wine from flowing rivers endlessly?
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2009
@Azubola

anybody who tells you that islam has the highest populationis deceiving you.

only the roman catholic christians make up almost 80% of muslim population (1.2b/1.5b)

The entire christian poulation is about 2.1b far more than the muslim no of 1.5b

keep leaving in a fools paradise
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
@mazaje, early christian, jews and sabians who followed the true doctrine of their respective messenger such moses to jews and sabian / jesus to christian will enter paradise and their name is muslim in arabic. Note muslim is an arabic word for total submission to God
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by GODSON2009(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
the funny thing about the muslims is that the rising number of muslims has more to do with their birth rates,than anything else,besides their infantille boasts of being the fastest growing religion should make them cover their faces in embarassement,because it shows the crass insecurity they have,leading them to issue death threats against anyone who attempts to leave the religion,evangelizing by denigrating the christians,something they will never allow
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by mazaje(m): 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

@mazaje, early christian, jews and sabians who followed the true doctrine of their respective messenger such moses to jews and sabian / jesus to christian will enter paradise and their name is muslim in arabic. Note muslim is an arabic word for total submission to God

I asked you if you have any EVIDENCE for this mythical Aljanah and your busy telling me stories and making ridiculous claims. . Where is your evidence for this imaginary paradise?. . . .Are mythical stories all you have as your evidence?
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
The Quran
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by mazaje(m): 2:19am On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola:

The Quran

And what makes the Koran better than Harry Porter. . . ?
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by bawomolo(m): 4:24am On Sep 16, 2009
harry potter can't split the moon in half. beat that
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 4:39am On Sep 16, 2009
The miraculous Quran has no descrepancy unlike the bible and the jewish book
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by mazaje(m): 4:59am On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola:

The miraculous Quran has no descrepancy unlike the bible and the jewish book

Aren't you guys tired of repeating this lie already?. . . .
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by Abuzola(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2009
Okay, quote the descrepancy
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by SirWelly: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
MAZAJE: So after allah has completely failed you guys, you guys are now trying to move into another relm of delusion by finding solace in numbers eh?. . .Where did you get your FALSE figures from. . christians still account for over 25 percent of the world global population . . . muslims account for about 20 percent of the world population. . . .

I THINK WE SHOULD MIND WHAT WE SAY HERE. YOU MADE MENTIONED THAT "so after allah has completely failed you guys". I PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH TO FORGIVE U because U DIDNT KNOW NOR UNDERSTAND THE WEIGHT OF YOUR STATEMENT.

ALLAH IS GOD. DO U MEAN THAT GOD HAS FAILED YOU? I KNOW THAT GOD WILL NEVER FAILED ANYBODY THAT BELIEVES IN HIM IN RESPECTIVE OF HIS/HER RELIGION.
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by MrCrackles(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
Topic/Poster
Who cares. . . . . .
Re: Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population by mazaje(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
Sir Welly:

MAZAJE: So after allah has completely failed you guys, you guys are now trying to move into another relm of delusion by finding solace in numbers eh?. . .Where did you get your FALSE figures from. . christians still account for over 25 percent of the world global population . . . muslims account for about 20 percent of the world population. . . .

I THINK WE SHOULD MIND WHAT WE SAY HERE. YOU MADE MENTIONED THAT "so after allah has completely failed you guys". I PRAY TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH TO FORGIVE U because U DIDNT KNOW NOR UNDERSTAND THE WEIGHT OF YOUR STATEMENT.

ALLAH IS GOD. DO U MEAN THAT GOD HAS FAILED YOU? I KNOW THAT GOD WILL NEVER FAILED ANYBODY THAT BELIEVES IN HIM IN RESPECTIVE OF HIS/HER RELIGION.

Tell allah that I do not need his forgiveness. . . . .I do not depend on any imaginary god so how can your imaginary allah fail me . . . .You guys should keep on finding solace in numbers. . . . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say / Indecent Dressing In Churches Worries Nigerian Pastor / Anyone Who Discards Gay People Doesn’t Have A Human Heart – Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.