Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,676 members, 7,840,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam (1102 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam by iamkeke(f): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
IOSA FREIGHT SERVICES INTL. Dear Kehinde Kenku, You have a parcel containing 1new Apple Laptop,1iPhone6,Shoes,Clothes,Weavon & a (HIDDEN PARCEL) that was sent by David Omo from United Kingdom has just arrived at our office Address: Plot 65A Kasheem Ibrahim Off Abuja Airport Way. Your Ref no.#8B49. Contact Customer Service on 08187269196, regarding your parcel.

Pls I got this message this morning and I wanna know if it's true, because something tells me it's fake. And I do chat well with the person who claimed to have sent it. Told me abt the shipment but am still doubting it. We are even still talking and he still claims he sent a parcel. Is it real or fake.
Re: Scam by Greatzeus(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Since there is an address attached,no scammer will likely give out his address since you could come back with police if duped.
Go to the address,but give their address and phone no to your relatives and neighbors before going.In case they are kidnappers.
When you get there confirm the identity of the person who sent it to be sure you know the person,if you don't,its probably a scam.
Ask to see the goods they claimed was sent,if they can't show the goods,run its a scam.
If they show u goods,take it back inside and start asking for money,run its a scam.
Re: Scam by grandeoj09(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
it is a fake o.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Panic As MMM Counterpart, Ultimate Cycler Crashes / Man Kills Mother In Ogun State (very Graphic Photos) / If You See This Guy Please Contact Me Or Report To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.