Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Manuscript For Sale! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Manuscript For Sale! (598 Views)

Full Length Manuscript For Sale / Click Here To Edit Your Manuscript For Free / How To Successfully Submit Your Manuscript To Any Literary Agent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manuscript For Sale! by PrinceLP: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hi,I have a manuscript for sale (novel).I don't have enough money to publish it so I decided to sell it.It is in form of an e-book and if you are interested add me so that I will sell it to you www.facebook.com/victor.logan.9277
Re: Manuscript For Sale! by PrinceLP: 5:20am On Jul 20, 2016
Updated
Re: Manuscript For Sale! by Palmernuel(m): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
PrinceLP:
Hi,I have a manuscript for sale (novel).I don't have enough money to publish it so I decided to sell it.It is in form of an e-book and if you are interested add me so that I will sell it to you www.facebook.com/victor.logan.9277

you don't need to have money before you published your book do you think people like chinua achebe. wole soyinka and the likes published their books themselves? no they didn't. publishing your book yourself is not going to take it anywhere for example Stephen kings has sold over 400 million copies, where will he have gotten those money. the fact is that you submit to a publisher and they review it and if they like it they sign a contract with you they we now be the one to invest their money on your book and pay you. i am a writer too and i once thought like you when i first started written we can talk more on it if you are interested inbox me on my facebook page at www.facebook.com/palmernuel
or Email me at palmeremmanuel28@gmail.com
Re: Manuscript For Sale! by Lleigh(f): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Don't sell it.
Find an editor who will edit for you pro bono and put it out there.

But please please get an editor.

(1) (Reply)

s / Book - Master Your Mind And Defy The Odds / Cryptocurrency Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.