Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,217 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead (1427 Views)

BBNaija: Angel Opens Up On Behind Scene Activities / BBNaija: Angel Awotarigha Scratches His Ass And Smells It (Video) / Mark Angel Comedy Breaks Youtube Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by Titheman(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
i ve been watching Supernatural for quite some time now, and i must say the movie is fascinating. but the Angel Castial keeps coming back. First he died and Lucifer raised him, after Lucifer and angel Micheal were sent to hell and Zachariah killed he gained power over the angels, Proclaimed himself God, swallowed Purgatory and killed rebellious angels and pastors (my best was when he came into a fake church and killed the pastor in the middle of his sermon) but the power of the inhabitants Purgatory (the Laviatins) was too much for him to hold so he gave up his power and exploded living the laviatins to roam the earth. he later came back (nobody knows how) even stronger and helped Dean kill the boss of the Laviatins (DICK) but the explosion dragged both him and Dean to Purgatory

fast forward............ dean came back with the help of a vampire who also came back but Castial deliberately refused to join them because he thought being there will atone for the evil he has done against heaven and earth.

fast forward......... now am watching the dude on ma screen because a group of angels decided to rescue him so that they can use him for something am yet to find out

Re: Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by acenazt: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Guy I stopped watching Vampire diaries because people there don't stay dead. You kill a fool today he comes back next tomorrow.
Re: Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Because the fandom loves misha collins
Re: Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by Titheman(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
acenazt:
Guy I stopped watching Vampire diaries because people there don't stay dead. You kill a fool today he comes back next tomorrow.
i agree with u brother imagine Katerine, Micheal, Elena, Bonni

1 Like

Re: Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by parrotibaba(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Titheman:
i ve been watching Supernatural for quite some time now, and i must say the movie is fascinating. but the Angel Castial keeps coming back. First he died and Lucifer raised him, after Lucifer and angel Micheal were sent to hell and Zachariah killed he gained power over the angels, Proclaimed himself God, swallowed Purgatory and killed rebellious angels and pastors (my best was when he came into a fake church and killed the pastor in the middle of his sermon) but the power of the inhabitants Purgatory (the Laviatins) was too much for him to hold so he gave up his power and exploded living the laviatins to roam the earth. he later came back (nobody knows how) even stronger and helped Dean kill the boss of the Laviatins (DICK) but the explosion dragged both him and Dean to Purgatory

fast forward............ dean came back with the help of a vampire who also came back but Castial deliberately refused to join them because he thought being there will atone for the evil he has done against heaven and earth.

fast forward......... now am watching the dude on ma screen because a group of angels decided to rescue him so that they can use him for something am yet to find out
it wasn't Lucifer that raised him in season 5, it was God, it was always God that raised him so that the winchesters can have some sort of angelic assistance.

In reality though, the fans love him so much, I mean he was just meant to last season 4 and was supposed to be killed off by Uriel but by that time Mischa Collins(castiel) was so popular that the producers extended his stay and eventually made him a series regular.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by Titheman(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
parrotibaba:
it wasn't Lucifer that raised him in season 5, it was God, it was always God that raised him so that the winchesters can have some sort of angelic assistance.

In reality though, the fans love him so much, I mean he was just meant to last season 4 and was supposed to be killed off by Uriel but by that time Mischa Collins(castiel) was so popular that the producers extended his stay and eventually made him a series regular.
I don't think God raised him I remember Lucifer telling him that he raised him because they are alike FALLEN ANGELS
and yea the guy is good of all d angels only him behaves and talks like an angel
Re: Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by parrotibaba(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Titheman:
I don't think God raised him I remember Lucifer telling him that he raised him because they are alike FALLEN ANGELS
and yea the guy is good of all d angels only him behaves and talks like an angel
No God raised him. Joshua said that himself.
Re: Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:44am On Jul 20, 2016
acenazt:
Hahahaha Guy he said supernatural naaa wen did supernatural become vampire diaries.
Titheman:
i agree with u brother imagine Katerine, Micheal, Elena, Bonni
And u replied in TVD too looool is this part of the supernatural too.
Re: Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by Titheman(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Hahahaha Guy he said supernatural naaa wen did supernatural become vampire diaries.
And u replied in TVD too looool is this part of the supernatural too.
I've watched d movie and he is very correct.
Re: Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by femialade(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
I had such question on my mine until God finally revealed himself in season 11. Its God that has been bringing him back in order to help d Winchesters
Re: Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by shurlar50(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
That TV series amuses sometimes sha, imagine darkness injuring God, WTF? Crowley, a demon Lord having soft spot for Sam and Dean
Re: Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
Titheman:
I've watched d movie and he is very correct.
I didnt say hes not correct abt the tv series im saying u were talking of another.
Re: Supernatural: Why Do Angel Castial Always Come Back From The Dead by elijahkayode(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
if you are up to date with the series you would know that god brought castiel back after Lucifer exploded him at the end of season 5 and he is the one that have been bringing him back ever since.
the darkness can hurt god because he is older than him based on the series mythology.
and it is implied that If god dies the universe will cease to exist

(1) (Reply)

About Scriptwriting / Nigeria Threatens To Ban Big Brother Africa III For Immorality / Peaktalentshow: Interesting! What Is Your Take About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.