Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Wrong Transaction - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Wrong Transaction (533 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Transaction by dav8id(m): 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
WRONG TRANSACTION
A man mistakenly Transferred 50k via m-pesa..
After thinking of a way to stop the person from withdrawing the money, he came up with the idea of sending a scary SMS to the person to scare him to return his money!
The SMS said,"

hallo dark and worthy initiation,hope you are ok! I believe you have received the money send to you! Its for initiation to the eternal mystical order of glorious satanism in the devil worship fraternity to take place tomorrow at our temple!

The money is for your transport,I will send more for shopping ! After initiation a family member close to your heart will die! This will unclock your ticket to wealth! Just in case you are not ready to join,send back the money immediately to avoid sudden Death"

Five minutes later the man received the money wrongly an SMS
reply saying " please send another 50k my friend is also interested". The man (sender ) fainted..
hope you guys have a nice day...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help For My Infinity Suv / How Do I Decode My Nissan Almera Sunny 2001 Radio / Questionnaire: Please Your Contribution Is Needed Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.