Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

FREE Website Design--time To Give Back To Nairalanders - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FREE Website Design--time To Give Back To Nairalanders (383 Views)

TRENDING Web Hosting Company With Free Website Builder, Free HTTPS ,100% Uptime / Introducing Primebazeweb To Nairalanders / Mark's Visit To Nigeria: The Disappointment To Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Website Design--time To Give Back To Nairalanders by Belqua(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Do you intend having an online presence for your business or establishment?

If yes,

This message is for you

Due to some restructuring in my online business, the web designers in my company are not having much work till next month (August) as we are focusing on the sales and marketing aspect of our business. Just to keep them busy I have instructed them to help few interested people design their website for FREE.
The website they would help you design would be any of the following:
Company Website
School Website
Hotel Website
eCommerce Website
Religious Body/Church Website
Webinar page
Hospital Website
Event Website
Sales & Squeeze Page
Wedding Website
Personal Blog

Note:- Please only serious minded people should apply prefarably those who would put the website into use.
The website would not be more than 10 pages.

For anyone interested, send an Email to belqua01@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Webhosting For Blogs/website At No Cost For 30 Days / Google Adsense / Webmasters Come In Here Help Me........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.