Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) (3271 Views)

A Pit-bull Dog Kills Owner (graphic Pictures) / See What This Dog Did To This Girl / Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by 7agaza(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
I over heard some people saying that the best friend a man can have is a dog. This is a picture of what a dog did to the owner.

Re: What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by emeijeh(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Gory
Re: What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by 7agaza(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
thats it
Re: What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by YomaA(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
If that's the owner it beheaded,who come hold d dog with chain there?

3 Likes

Re: What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by joe4real12: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
This looks like a movie acting scene

2 Likes

Re: What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 20, 2016
Completely unrelated pictures. Fake story. Someone's itching for a ban.

2 Likes

Re: What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by Sirmuel1(m): 5:57am On Jul 20, 2016
A dog bite removed the head completely? Op please write something else!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by deltateam: 6:24am On Jul 20, 2016
Seems like a movie scene to me. I can see a camera man and video man at the scene.

Tape rolling....
Action!

2 Likes

Re: What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by deltateam: 6:26am On Jul 20, 2016
7agaza:
I over heard some people saying that the best friend a man can have is a dog. This is a picture of what a dog did to the owner.

Oga Seun and Lalasticlala I hereby present to you op , 7agaza for a life Ban. Tanks!

2 Likes

Re: What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by Namdeenero(m): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2016
Lol Op, my ogas will soon come for your head.. I thought something similar to this has been tackled here before!?

1 Like

Re: What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by okikiosibodu(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2016
This issue has been treated before. The head is too neatly cut, for an innocent APBT to be blamed. Probably the innocent dog tried dragging his dead owner to where he can get help, hence the blood in his mouth
Re: What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by miremoses(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Lol..that's a movie scene.. Op,pray they dont ban you for this.
Re: What a dog did to the owner. (Graphic Pictures) by BomboyOnline: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
okikiosibodu:
This issue has been treated before. The head is too neatly cut, for an innocent APBT to be blamed. Probably the innocent dog tried dragging his dead owner to where he can get help, hence the blood in his mouth

The dog looks like it might have been in a dog fight. I doubt if it has anything to do with the beheaded guy.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! Home / Dog Meat Is Very Nutritious / Info About Dogs For Dog Lovers (in Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.