Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

The Reasons Why Your Business Need Apps In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Reasons Why Your Business Need Apps In Nigeria (480 Views)

The Reasons Why Innoson Motor Should Beware Of Government Contract. / MMM NIGERIA - The Reasons You Need To Play And Act Smart Now! / Why Your Business Need Website NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Your Business Need Apps In Nigeria by donrichdavid: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
According to the stats from Nigerian Communications Commission in November 2015 Nigeria have 97 million active user and 97.21 million use GSM. that is to tell you that all business online need app because most people in Nigeria access to smart phone more than laptop or desktop. Internet in our pocket is the best thing that happen to Nigeria business online, is true that Nigerians are not yet use to online payment rather than pay on delivery but the confidence and response Nigeria consumers are getting from companies like konga, jumia and keymu i hope that in the future we will all reap from investing on mobile apps.

As in time of investment people who put their money on long time investment like this are the one ruling the world today.

Today Nigerians already have a strong confidence in our banks and for the fact that our banks are building and funding online payment platform i believe that mobile payment will increase drastically in the next five years, so that’s the reason why you need an apps for your website and online stores. so that by the time Nigerians totally have confidence in online mobile payments you shouldn’t be among people that are struggling in the market.

I know that a lot of questions is going on in your head but don’t worry we are going to treat that questions one after the other.
How do i get the best hand to help me develop apps for my website?
How do i promote my apps?
Which app is the most used in Nigeria Market?
Read more for the answers at http://blog.blogpost.com.ng/the-reason-why-your-business-need-apps-in-nigeria/
Re: The Reasons Why Your Business Need Apps In Nigeria by gidimasters(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
donrichdavid:
According to the stats from Nigerian Communications Commission in November 2015 Nigeria have 97 million active user and 97.21 million use GSM. that is to tell you that all business online need app because most people in Nigeria access to smart phone more than laptop or desktop. Internet in our pocket is the best thing that happen to Nigeria business online, is true that Nigerians are not yet use to online payment rather than pay on delivery but the confidence and response Nigeria consumers are getting from companies like konga, jumia and keymu i hope that in the future we will all reap from investing on mobile apps.

As in time of investment people who put their money on long time investment like this are the one ruling the world today.

Today Nigerians already have a strong confidence in our banks and for the fact that our banks are building and funding online payment platform i believe that mobile payment will increase drastically in the next five years, so that’s the reason why you need an apps for your website and online stores. so that by the time Nigerians totally have confidence in online mobile payments you shouldn’t be among people that are struggling in the market.

I know that a lot of questions is going on in your head but don’t worry we are going to treat that questions one after the other.
How do i get the best hand to help me develop apps for my website?
How do i promote my apps?
Which app is the most used in Nigeria Market?
Read more for the answers at http://blog.blogpost.com.ng/the-reason-why-your-business-need-apps-in-nigeria/
okay ooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Buy Uk Phones And Laptops / Diamond Bank Records Stable Growth In H1. / Walmart May Become A Real Threat To The Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.