Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Record Label Adekunle Gold Is Moving To After His Album - 360jamng(.com) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Record Label Adekunle Gold Is Moving To After His Album - 360jamng(.com) (914 Views)

★ Female Fan Who Placed Curse On Don Jazzy Explains Why - 360jamng.net / ★ 3 Nigerian Celebrities That Don’t Follow Anyone On Instagram - 360jamng.net / ★ Have You Seen Wizkid’s New Girlfriend? - 360jamng(.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Record Label Adekunle Gold Is Moving To After His Album - 360jamng(.com) by 360jamng(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
It’s no longer news that YBNL Soldier Adekunle Kosoko , widely known as Adekunle Gold will be dropping his highly anticipated album, Gold , this month.
YBNL vocalist, Adekunle Gold yesterday, 18th, of July, 2016, surfaced with the final date of Gold , an album which only features one. Gold according to the artiste is set to drop on 28th of this month. Reports also has it that after the drop of ” Gold ” Kunle may leave YBNL Nation to focus on his own label, joining his counterpart Lil Kesh.
Kunle has since been with YBNL records from 2015, after he made his debut on the music scene in 2014 with ‘ Sade ‘ . Even since, the artiste has been dropping hits tracks back-to-back… With his perfect works on Sade, Orente, and Pick Up, Gold is definitely going be a BOMB.
So now, What is your own opinion on the yet to be drop album… And should this be Adekunle’s last album with
YBNL Nation?

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.tk/exclusive-see-record-label-adekunle-gold-is-moving-to-after-dropping-his-album/

Re: Record Label Adekunle Gold Is Moving To After His Album - 360jamng(.com) by 360jamng(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Will they survive? Watching in 3D
Re: Record Label Adekunle Gold Is Moving To After His Album - 360jamng(.com) by iamVirus(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
I too like this guy!
Re: Record Label Adekunle Gold Is Moving To After His Album - 360jamng(.com) by Jaycool18(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
iamVirus:
I too like this guy!
me too..

Bro I need u to support vizkiz for Mr nairaland and..

Wah ya sa
Re: Record Label Adekunle Gold Is Moving To After His Album - 360jamng(.com) by Yourskills(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Couple Have S*x On Live TV While BBC Reporter Hosts Sportingactio At Th Rio(vide / Doro Diva | Tiwa Savage For Elle SA Magazine / Despite Nigeria's Hard Times, Man Gifts His Wife 2010 Porsche In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.