Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

O - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / O (1428 Views)

250k Loan @ 10% Interest, With Car As A Collateral / Need 300k Loan Payable In 6months, / Am In Urgent Need Of A 500k Loan Payable In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O by Saao(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hi I'm looking for loan for a business for just 3 months with 10% interest payable every month. I have my land document that I can deposit as a collateral. Don't want to sell the plot but need the money for the business. If you are ready to assist please quote me or pm me for further discussion.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: O by moviedoor7: 5:04am On Jul 20, 2016
Saao:
Hi I'm looking for loan for a business for just 3 months with 10% interest payable every month. I have my land document that I can deposit as a collateral. Don't want to sell the plot but need the money for the business. If you are ready to assist please quote me or pm me for further discussion.

Thank you

How much are you asking?
Re: O by Saao(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2016
moviedoor7:

How much are you asking?
600,000 Naira
Re: O by Saao(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Saao:

Thank you
Re: O by McChords: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Send mail to f_apache@yahoo.com
Re: O by Saao(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
McChords:
Send mail to f_apache@yahoo.com
OK then, I just did. Thanks
Re: O by Godwin616: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
I also need 100k loan for bizness payable in 3 months with 10 percent every month. I will appreciate if you can assist.
Re: O by FreeWorld23: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2016
where is your location? Which business are we talking about? The land you will use as collateral is located where?
Re: O by Godwin616: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Am at mowe, close to redeem camp. I have a 10_tyres tipper truck I used for haulage biz within that axis. I can give you the origial vehicle particulars as collateral. The loan is required for the purpose of carrying out key repairs/ maintenence on the truck.
Re: O by Saao(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
FreeWorld23:
where is your location? Which business are we talking about? The land you will use as collateral is located where?
I'm in Lagos, but the land is in Abuja with c of o.
Re: O by Saao(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
FreeWorld23:
I'm in Lagos, but the land is in Abuja with c of o.
Re: O by Saao(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Godwin616:
Am at mowe, close to redeem camp. I have a 10_tyres tipper truck I used for haulage biz within that axis. I can give you the origial vehicle particulars as collateral. The loan is required for the purpose of carrying out key repairs/ maintenence on the truck.
why not open ur threat?
Re: O by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
As an employee of RenMoney, I have seen a lot of people get quick access to cash for their needs through RenMoney cash loans.

These loans have helped people meet emergency needs, pay fees, write professional exams, make purchases and invest in their startups amongst other uses.

If you have a need or a dream and need access to cash, I can help you process your application. You will get your approved amount (from NGN12,000 to NGN2,500,000) deposited in your account 24 hours after successful submission of all the required documents.

Please contact me on +2347087192622

(1) (Reply)

EDC (edinar Coin) For Sale @ Reasonable Rate / Withdrawal Request Of MMM 2016 and 2017 Mavro. / Paxful Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.