Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,875 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Download Gospel Music: Erin Daneele - Greater Than This (2016) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Gospel Music: Erin Daneele - Greater Than This (2016) (484 Views)

Download Gospel Music: A'dam Ft Monique - Hello Hello / Download Gospel Music: Steve Crown - You Are Great / Download Gospel Music: Donnie Mcclurkin Ft Agnus Dei - Only You Are Holy (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Gospel Music: Erin Daneele - Greater Than This (2016) by pelumiakinboye9(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2016
Fast rising Gospel Musician, Erin Daneele released a brand new single titled "Greater than this".

Greater than this encourages everyone to put there trust in God as His love is far greater than everything we might be facing right now.

With a sound well worth taking notice, Erin Daneele is a rising star. After taking the time to fine tune her God-gifted abilities as an artist, Erin Daneele has begun to establish her presence in the industry becoming ever more distinguished as a singer-songwriter-performer in her own right with each passing day.

"i know you have been going through somethings, that you just don't understand, But, Greater is He that is in you, Just know that, God's love is greater than this"

Click Here to Download
http://www.believerscompanion.com/2016/07/download-gospel-music-erin-daneele.html

Updates on the go,
Whatsapp: +2347032759228
BB: 5EEED915

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / I Need Singers To Work On A Project With Me / A Nairalander Wants U To Please Download Listen And Rate Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.