Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Someone Tell Chinamanda To Cool It! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Someone Tell Chinamanda To Cool It! (1567 Views)

Help Someone Tell Their Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Tell Chinamanda To Cool It! by kikuyu1(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Someone Tell Chinamanda To Cool It! by AjaanaOka(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2016
What is it about the quotes that you find disagreeable?
Re: Someone Tell Chinamanda To Cool It! by kikuyu1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
SHEEEITTT! Not a single jpg showed. The problem is obvious. She has chosen a career of championing 'feminism' which is actually a neurotic pseudo philosophy invented by the PTB to divide the genders,lower wages and birthrate. Every single feminist has been proven to be a liar,deeply neurotic and often truly wicked.
Then a dear friend told me that calling myself a feminist meant that I hated men. So I decided I would now be a Happy African Feminist Who Does Not Hate Men. At some point I was a Happy African Feminist Who Does Not Hate Men And Who Likes To Wear Lip Gloss And High Heels For Herself And Not For Men.
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/oct/17/chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-extract-we-should-all-be-feminists

These lady like intellectualizations lionized by the Oyinbos indicate her attempt to recreate their own feminist pathologies in Africa. Fyi,heres the daughter of a feminist permanently estranged from her own mother.
I love my mother very much, but I haven't seen her or spoken to her since I became pregnant. She has never seen my son - her only grandchild. My crime? Daring to question her ideolog

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1021293/How-mothers-fanatical-feminist-views-tore-apart-daughter-The-Color-Purple-author.html#ixzz4Ewykb23v
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Its time to kill that noise!
Re: Someone Tell Chinamanda To Cool It! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
She's just hustling cheesy

I think the feminism thing is making her alot of money and friends. Especially her version of feminism which is more suited to the Western lifestyle. I don't understand how lipstick is an issue for African women who need a little help with mistreatment by their men. But her audience is the west as far as her activism goes.
Re: Someone Tell Chinamanda To Cool It! by YourNemesis: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
kikuyu1:
SHEEEITTT! Not a single jpg showed.

Remove the "s" after the http in the URL.
Re: Someone Tell Chinamanda To Cool It! by kikuyu1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Muafrika2:
She's just hustling cheesy

I think the feminism thing is making her alot of money and friends. Especially her version of feminism which is more suited to the Western lifestyle. I don't understand how lipstick is an issue for African women who need a little help with mistreatment by their men. But her audience is the west as far as her activism goes.
Yes,but after antagonising her roots she'll realise Oyinbo love is strictly conditional! Pls expound on that mistreatment. Imo,thats more bs from the Anglo Feminist victim industry.
Re: Someone Tell Chinamanda To Cool It! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
kikuyu1:

Yes,but after antagonising her roots she'll realise Oyinbo love is strictly conditional! Pls expound on that mistreatment. Imo,thats more bs from the Anglo Feminist victim industry.
Most of the mistreatment is in the traditional rights of passage. I was watching a documentary about a tribe in southern Ethiopia. The women get thoroughly whipped when a male member of their extended family is getting initiated(by jumping over afew cows). I mean the whipping that leaves deep cuts. Now what kind of reasoning informed that?

Have you heard of beading? It's a Samburu right of passage where young girls are initiated in a most absurd way. Rape is also frequently used as a weapon of ethnic wars in Africa. And issues of inheritance where women are left out in most tribes.
Re: Someone Tell Chinamanda To Cool It! by kikuyu1(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Most of the mistreatment is in the traditional rights of passage. I was watching a documentary about a tribe in southern Ethiopia. The women get thoroughly whipped when a male member of their extended family is getting initiated(by jumping over afew cows). I mean the whipping that leaves deep cuts. Now what kind of reasoning informed that?

Have you heard of beading? It's a Samburu right of passage where young girls are initiated in a most absurd way. Rape is also frequently used as a weapon of ethnic wars in Africa. And issues of inheritance where women are left out in most tribes.

Dah fuq!! Whipping?? I believe you. Africa isn't perfect for either gender but the Western inspired feminist victim industrial complex is a self serving myth too many have ought into.
Re: Someone Tell Chinamanda To Cool It! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
kikuyu1:

Dah fuq!! Whipping?? I believe you. Africa isn't perfect for either gender but the Western inspired feminist victim industrial complex is a self serving myth too many have ought into.

It can be petty sometimes

(1) (Reply)

R / Beliefs And Taboos In Ancient Igboland / Caribbean Country Where They Still Do Traditional African Wedding - Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.