Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Melanie Trump Copied Michelle Obama’s Speech - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Melanie Trump Copied Michelle Obama’s Speech (761 Views)

Cute Photo Of Nairalander With Michelle Obama / Video:emmanuella Vs Ay's Daughter Michelle / My First Joke. (copied) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Melanie Trump Copied Michelle Obama’s Speech by Pajude: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2016
If you haven’t heard about Melanie Trump and the stunt she pulled with her speech, well here it is: apparently her speech relied heavily on that of America’s first lady which was delivered 8 years ago. So that we are on the same page, see this video as proof of plagiarism before we zoom into the why question.

Visit source for video

Well, I am inclined to believe two things: One, it was done on purpose to achieve an aim. Two, it was a major flaw by her speech writers that she, for some reason, failed to correct. Let’s start with the first. If it was done on purpose, then I must say that that was not a smart move. As much as the Trump family have dedicated their lives to being widely controversial and have succeeded tremendously, this is just a letdown. I mean, what were they or what was she trying to achieve exactly? Warm her way into the hearts of Americans by using an already successful speech? Well, if that’s the case, I don’t think that turned out well, but then, America is still America; don’t ask me what that means.

Image. Visit source.

So these two are presumed to be responsible for Melanie’s public show of incompetence; if they are truly her speech writers then I am not surprised at all that they did what they did. That’s what you get when you pick up ghetto guys to man such positions. They probably just searched on the internet for the best speech that would get the crowd blown away and found Michelle Obama’s waiting to be snipped. Although I blame them but I’m still distraught with Melanie because she didn’t recognize or did recognize the similarity but decided to go on for lack of a better speech. What ignorance!

As a subtle anti-Trump agitator, I hope Americans see this as a bad omen that would lead to many more embarrassing situations when if she becomes the first lady.

What are your thoughts on this? Comment freely…

Think weird!

Source: http://www.jokesmannia.com/why-melanie-trump-copied-michelle-obamas-speech/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Social Experiment (PIC) / Jokes!!! Akpos And The Widow (laugh It Out / Tweets Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.