Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / . (1576 Views)

3 Billion Naira Residential Building. Possible? / Design, Build & Sale. / Land With Government Residential Building In Prime Location, Marafa, GRA, Kaduna 12m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2009
Re: . by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
I remember you once said you were involved in the construction of Primewater View - what part of construction were you directly involved in?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2009
Re: . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
I was at Primewater view estate to see a relative who lives there and was terribly disappointed.

Doesn't look like the estate is designed to last, overall poor construction and finishing, dirty, peeling exterior paint, unqualified trades/labor. My relative's abode has uneven flooring, tiles were not done properly and have begun to come off. I hear the elevators are unreliable and that a pregnant woman was stranded in one of the elevators for some time. The floor tiles were not properly finished on the surface so what you have is Portland-type cement seeping to the surface, no use of finishing cement on the floor tiles. Baseboard tiles are same, no attention to detail and overall poor finishing.

For anyone looking to buy in their phase 2, I would strongly suggest you budget a few millions excluding purchase price to bring it to a reasonable standard. I went by the pool and it looks fine but if you are looking for value for money, you may be sorely disappointed with overall results. The fittings are of poor quality and I saw a chandelier that's already rusting. Parking spots for some of the apartments are at impossible angles/corners because not enough space was planned for that amenity, the windows are a joke - put into oversized frames that they are too small for with the result that tenants are constantly battling giant mosquitoes that fly in through the space left in the window frames.

@ Poster

Hopefully, you have other projects that are complimentary to your business, Primewater View is not.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2009
Re: . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2009
You're right, I saw the interior of one block, I don't suppose you'd tell me which one you worked on? As I said, I hope you have other projects or maybe specifying which block you worked on would be better. As it is, it's reasonable to assume you did all the work on all the buildings based on your quote below:

We did the floor and wall finishes of Primewaterview Gardens 1

Your statement above is all-encompassing and suggests you did all the work.

My intention is not to stigmatize, I called you out because of your claim to work that was improperly done - now you've clarified that the work I saw may not have been done by your Company and that's fine.

Who knows, we might do business in the future, you'll just need to provide favorable specifics on past projects completed. See ya!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Semi Detached Bungalow At Sunnyvale Estate Abuja For Sale / Contact For Laying Of Stones Decorative Floor And Tiling Work / 4 Nos 3 Bedroom Flat For Sale At Okota Isolo Lagos 45m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.