Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Upgrade SMS Portal On Joomla 1.5.26 And Smsreseller - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Upgrade SMS Portal On Joomla 1.5.26 And Smsreseller (486 Views)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / High DA (26) And PA (39) Domain For Sale / Fix Ur Wordpress / Joomla / Drupal Site Errors In No Time (Pay after Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade SMS Portal On Joomla 1.5.26 And Smsreseller by dannywest: 11:53am On Jul 20, 2016
I have an old site Built with Joomla 1.5.26 and SMS Reseller (the one afrisoft sold at N25,000) there are a lot of user details and transactions on the site.

I would like to re-activate the site and upgrade it to the Latest Joomla without loosing the user details, transactions and messages.

Does anyone know the process for this?

Afrisoft/SMSPortalCreator has not been replying support emails
Re: Upgrade SMS Portal On Joomla 1.5.26 And Smsreseller by mokoshalb(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't think you will loose anything, since you are not clearing your database, you only install the latest joomla...

(1) (Reply)

Damn It! A New Forum Is Born Today / 18k Facebook Page Is For Sale! / Twitter Account Of 237k Followers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.