Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

What's Your Healthy Skincare Routine Like? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Healthy Skincare Routine Like? (872 Views)

Oriflame Skincare Routine / Organic and Healthy Skincare Products / Step By Step: The Youth Enhancing Skincare Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Healthy Skincare Routine Like? by Feanah(f): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2016
smiley Hello house.I want us to discuss about healthy skincare..Maybe we'll all learn a thing or two.what skin products do you use and how safe are you sure they are? If you mix your lotions- what and what do you use?
I generally tend to avoid products with so much ingredients on its list and because of that I'm a big DIY fan.
Re: What's Your Healthy Skincare Routine Like? by Feanah(f): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Here's mine- I currently use Dove soap and Sebamed Body lotion/milk & Feah's sunscreen
Reason-
1) Dove soap has been recommended to me by 2 very good dermatologists (I suffered from skin issues,so I was a regular visitor to dermatologists)
I used sebamed soap too with good results,but I think dove is more moisturizing.

2)Sebamed was the cream my dermatologist made me use when I suffered from a severe skin problem around 2007-2008.I'm not very constant with it,but whenever I have to use a 'store-bought' lotion, I always go back to it.

3) Feah's Sunscreen - It's cheap and we all need a good sunscreen!Thinking of switching to neutropenia when I finish this bottle though

Other skin products I use are -
1)Dudu Osun - not so constant,but I used to use it once or twice a week after exfoliating my body,because it dries out the body
2) Dilka - I use this for exfoliating my skin
3)DIY shea cream/lotion - I've used it for a while now with good results but when the last batch finished,I was too lazy to make another one.
Anywhere,thinking of using it in a night regime as my cream....Just mix it with some milk and maybe honey ;and rub after bathing at night. I think it will be a good whitening/even tone regime . Every mixture will be used in 2-3days.Hopefully it works
Re: What's Your Healthy Skincare Routine Like? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
I am currently using the drops of youth by The Body Shop.

This is a set from toning to moisturizer to overnyt mask to concentrated drops.. Due to my skin type which is a combination, I really have to find a good product that suits my skin grin

But I love Dermatologica products, tho expensive yet it's worth it
Re: What's Your Healthy Skincare Routine Like? by Feanah(f): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I am currently using the drops of youth by The Body Shop.

This is a set from toning to moisturizer to overnyt mask to concentrated drops.. Due to my skin type which is a combination, I really have to find a good product that suits my skin grin

But I love Dermatologica products, tho expensive yet it's worth it

That's great.Yes,I heard dermatologica products are good too
Re: What's Your Healthy Skincare Routine Like? by Feanah(f): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2016
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Academic And Workshop (OGBA IKEJA,LAGOS) / Beauty Therapy/ Cosmetology Skill Acquisition Training 70% Discount / Okpeke Releases Lovely Fashion Styles For A Wedding Guest You Can Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.