Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Clarification On Recent Media Announcement By Nuc On Nti’s Pgde And B.a.ed/b.sc. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Clarification On Recent Media Announcement By Nuc On Nti’s Pgde And B.a.ed/b.sc. (3050 Views)

Names Of 58 Illegal Universities In Nigeria Released By NUC - Full List / What Is The Difference Between B.sc Degree And B.sc (Hons) Degree? / List Of Illegal Universities In Nigeria By NUC 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarification On Recent Media Announcement By Nuc On Nti’s Pgde And B.a.ed/b.sc. by charlesdunamis: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
This is to inform all Staff, Students and Facilitators of the National Teachers’ Institute to ignore the recent media announcement declaring NTI’s PGDE and Bachelor’s Degree programmes illegal. Therefore, Students should not be distracted and concentrate fully on their studies and prepare for the forthcoming 1st Semester examination.
The Institute has not received any communication from our mother ministry which is the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) in this regard.
Kindly note that NTI is not answerable to any agency other than the Federal Ministry of Education. All things between NTI and FME has been cordial. The Institute has not violated any government law and has been conducting her programmes and activities based on her legitimate mandate.
As such, the recent announcement declaring NTI PGDE and Bachelor’s Degree as illegal is believed to be the work of mischief makers who are envious of the success recorded by the institute. Therefore, the NTI Management is currently in discussion with its mother ministry (FME) to address the embarrassing and false announcement by NUC. As such, all our students, facilitators, members and other associates should continue their normal academic activities.
Moreover, to the best of the Institute’s knowledge, the Post Graduate Diploma in Education programme (PGDE) and Bachelor’s Degree Programmes managed by the Institute have followed all the laid down processes and procedures and all the records are straight and well documented.
Thank you.

Abubakar Mohammed Sadiq
Ag. Registrar, NTI

Re: Clarification On Recent Media Announcement By Nuc On Nti’s Pgde And B.a.ed/b.sc. by Armaggedon: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
If i say wats on my mind now they will call me ipod.
Re: Clarification On Recent Media Announcement By Nuc On Nti’s Pgde And B.a.ed/b.sc. by Funpeter: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
I know power play is at work here.....NTI is making a lot of money and some peeps are not happy.
Re: Clarification On Recent Media Announcement By Nuc On Nti’s Pgde And B.a.ed/b.sc. by zik4ever: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Meanwhile, NTI has advised students, members of staff and other stakeholders to remain calm over the NUC’s declaration of its degree and Postgraduate Diploma in Education programmes illegal.

The institute’s Chief protocol and Public Relations Officer, Malam Jibrin Adamu, gave the advice in Kaduna while reacting to NUC’s advertisements which invalidated certificates issued by institute in the last 15 years.

Adamu, while speaking with NAN on Thursday, noted that both NUC and NTI were government agencies, adding that officials of both organisations would meet in the next few days to resolve the issues.

“It should be noted that both NTI and NUC are Federal Government agencies and within the next few days both bodies will meet and sort out the issues amicably.

“For now, we are calling on our students, members of staff and all stakeholders to remain calm as the issue will be attended to,’’ Adamu said. (NAN)

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/nuc-clarifies-position-on-nti-degree-postgraduate-programmes/156283.html#9RF28gZdc7KSm7EW.99

(1) (Reply)

The Scientifically Proven Way To Increase Brain Power / "I Feel They Are Harassing Me" Says Woman Who Took IELTS 21 Times, Spent N2.9m / UNN Post-UME Information Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.