Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

PLEASE!! I Need Help In Learning How To Program Atmel AT89C51 Microcontroller - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PLEASE!! I Need Help In Learning How To Program Atmel AT89C51 Microcontroller (1395 Views)

PIC microcontroller programming WhatsApp group / Interested In Learning PLC Programming And Industrial Automation???? TRY US / Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE!! I Need Help In Learning How To Program Atmel AT89C51 Microcontroller by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good day all, i've been trying to learn how to program microcontrollers (specifically atmels 8051 at89c51 or at89c52) for a while now, but i've been having issues finding the right materials online to facilitate the learning process. So i'm using this medium to appeal to all hardware programmers/electrical engineers etc, to assist me by either creating a tutorial thread on the said topic or by offering relevant materials to help me learn. Please!!! your help would be greatly appreciated as i'm getting to a point where i'm beginning to get frustrated.
Re: PLEASE!! I Need Help In Learning How To Program Atmel AT89C51 Microcontroller by demolinton4comi: 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
if you dont mind you can email me @ demolinton4comin@gmail.com with the subject micro controller programming i will forward some material to you.
Re: PLEASE!! I Need Help In Learning How To Program Atmel AT89C51 Microcontroller by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
demolinton4comi:
if you dont mind you can email me @ demolinton4comin@gmail.com with the subject micro controller programming i will forward some material to you.
thanks i would do just that
Re: PLEASE!! I Need Help In Learning How To Program Atmel AT89C51 Microcontroller by bot101(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
E-books my brother, e-books.... and a cracked version of Proteus.
Re: PLEASE!! I Need Help In Learning How To Program Atmel AT89C51 Microcontroller by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
bot101:
E-books my brother, e-books.... and a cracked version of Proteus.
bro, i've got proteus and loads of ebooks, but most of the e-books i have are about PIC microcontrollers and not even the 8051 PIC microntrollers.
i know how to program a little in traditional C (did it in school), but i'm having issues learning embedded C for at89c51. if i can get ebooks or tutorial vids on at89c51, or even the 8051version of PIC (cause it seems thats d only uC we have in this world). i would be grateful
Re: PLEASE!! I Need Help In Learning How To Program Atmel AT89C51 Microcontroller by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2016
demolinton4comi:
i tried mailing you but it keeps failing to deliver. please could you upload the file here on nairaland.
Re: PLEASE!! I Need Help In Learning How To Program Atmel AT89C51 Microcontroller by bot101(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
TheBatman:

bro, i've got proteus and loads of ebooks, but most of the e-books i have are about PIC microcontrollers and not even the 8051 PIC microntrollers.
i know how to program a little in traditional C (did it in school), but i'm having issues learning embedded C for at89c51. if i can get ebooks or tutorial vids on at89c51, or even the 8051version of PIC (cause it seems thats d only uC we have in this world). i would be grateful

When I used to program the at89c52, I did that in assembly with asem51 and simulated in Proteus. I only program my arduino in C, so it might be easier to find e-books that will teach you at89c52 (more popular than 51) in assembly. At least that worked for me.

(1) (Reply)

ISDEV (innovative Software Developers) Hackathon, Hackday. / Need Help On This / Port Harcourt Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.