Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

"If Thou Lift Up Thy Tool Upon It, Thou Hast Polluted It." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If Thou Lift Up Thy Tool Upon It, Thou Hast Polluted It." (321 Views)

Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Why Did Jesus Say This : My God, My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me? Mark 15:34 / A Gospel Song To Lift Up Your Spirit .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"If Thou Lift Up Thy Tool Upon It, Thou Hast Polluted It." by overcomersfaith(f): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Talking about prayer is not same as praying. We must pray and keep praying until something happens. However, God have a standard for His place of worship and that is what we are going to consider today in our teaching. So tight Your belt while we take off smoothly.

Beloveth, the entrance of the Word of God giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple (Ps 119: 130). Let us pray as Jacob prayed, "I will never leave you unless you bless me." If you are willing to do same come with me to discover how to pray a prayer that must be answered. what you must do for heaven to look down on you as you pray. Praise the lord.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/if-thou-lift-up-thy-tool-upon-it-thou-hast-polluted-it/

(1) (Reply)

Grace Testimony From The U K : Delivered From Severe Post Natal Depression / Christ Embassy Online Church / Be Thankful To God Your Creator, By Revd. James Ola Oni Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.